Family Fun Itinerary
Las Vegas isn’t just for adults – kids are sure to have a memorable time, too. See the famous lights and experience the family-friendly entertainment Las Vegas has become known for, all within walking distance of the Hotel. View our sample itinerary for family fun in Las Vegas below.
Day 1 – Relax on the beach...in the Mojave Desert
Spend a day at the beach at Mandalay Bay and visit a variety of ocean creatures.
- After breakfast in Veranda or in the comfort of your guest room, enjoy complimentary access to Mandalay Bay's 11-acre (4.5-hectare) beach and lazy river.
- Kids will love wading around the river or catching the surf at the impressive wave pool, complete with a sandy beach.
- If you're looking for a more relaxing scene, join us at our exclusive Four Seasons pool.
- Let our staff pamper you with Evian spritzes and sunglasses cleaning.
- Visit Shark Reef Aquarium and come face-to-face with some of Earth's most fascinating creatures. North America's only predator-based aquarium houses 2,000 animals in 1.6 million gallons (6 million litres) of seawater. See sharks of all kinds, along with sawfish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles and many more exotic species.
- Take a short cab ride to the Lied Discovery Children’s Museum in historic downtown Las Vegas. Enjoy more than 100 interactive exhibits in science, art and culture spread over two floors.
- At the end of your fun-filled day, return to the Hotel for dinner at Veranda, our Italian restaurant.
- Savour homemade pasta prepared by our chef using trusted family recipes. Kids can choose their meal from a special children's menu.
Day 2 – Natural Wonders
Your kids will love exploring Las Vegas' natural wonders.
- Enjoy the legendary weekend breakfast buffet at Veranda, featuring a fresh doughnut machine. A must for weekend guests.
- Order a kid-friendly packed lunch through In-Room Dining and head to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The 1.5 million-acre (607,000-hectare) recreation area encompasses three of America's four desert ecosystems: the Mojave, the Great Basin and the Sonoran.
- Scenic drives, hiking, picnicking and water sports are available. Contact our Concierge for more information.
- Stop by the Hoover Dam on your way back to the Hotel. Standing 726 feet (221 metres) high, it's one of the highest concrete dams ever constructed.
- Take a guided tour of the dam and power plant offered through the Visitor Center.
- After a long day of exploring, enjoy a relaxing dinner at the Hotel.
- Refuel for the next day on the garden terrace at Veranda. Overlooking the lushly landscaped pool, it's a beautiful spot to plan your next adventure.