HONEY AFTERNOON TEA
Served daily at 2:00 pm from January 13 – March 31, 2020. 24-hour advanced reservations required.
- House Smoked Salmon Mousse, Masago on Pumpernickel Bread
- Cucumber, Tomato and Green Olive Tapenade on Sourdough Bread
- Special Chicken Apple Salad with Honeycomb in Savory Tart
- Egg and Dill Salad on Tomato Brioche
- Local Pahrump Honey Cinnamon and Black Currant Scones with fresh Devonshire Cream, Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserves
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Fresh Fruit Tart
- Lemon Bar
- Black Tea Bread with Honey Buttercream
Indulge and enjoy a glass of Louis Roederer, Brut Premier Champagne with Tea
RISHI ORGANIC TEAS AND BOTANICALS
- SILVER NEEDLE
- Widely esteemed for its delicate appearance, elegant sweetness and nectar-like flavor, Silver Needle is comprised of pure, individual plucked tea buds harvested only in springtime.
- Fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossom, which are gathered during midsummer evening and spread among tea leaves over several nights, Refreshingly fragrant and regarded as an ideal digestif.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- Robust and full bodied; a bright red cup with a brisk, malty flavor and sweet caramel undertones. Well balanced on its own or smoothed out to taste with milk and sugar.
- EARL GREY SUPREME
- A special reserve for Earl Grey lovers, our top grades of Yunnan Dianhong black tea are infused with the essential oil from real bergamot citrus fruits grown in Calabria, Italy, prized for their fragrant perfume and floral aromatic complexity.
- GOLDEN CHAMOMILE BLOSSOMS
- Gently sweet flavor evoking fruit nectar, apple and quince with a subtle fragrance of honey. Peak quality blossom from the most pristine chamomile growing regions in Eastern Europe.
- RUBY OOLONG
- This Rishi tea exclusive is a unique, single-farm oolong with a rich cup color and full body as a result of a slow, deep baking, drawing out layers of cacao, date sugar and black cherry.