Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 6:30 am – 11:00 am Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Breakfast buffet
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Every day 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Afternoon tea
- Daily 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Every day 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Intermezzo menu
- Every day 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Every day 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Happy hour (Bar only)
- Every day 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Please note: Afternoon tea requires 24-hour advanced reservations. Please call Veranda at +1 (702) 632-5121.
Served daily from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. 24-hour advanced reservation required.
- House Smoked Salmon, Scallion Caper Cream Cheese on Pumpernickel Bread
- Cucumber and Green Olive Tapenade on Sourdough Bread
- Rose Beet Goat Cheese on Beetroot Cone with Rose Flower Crystals
- Egg and Dill Salad on Tomato Brioche
- Signature Scones with Fresh Devonshire Cream, Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserve
- Milk Chocolate and Candied Orange Velvet Cake
- Almond and Pear Tart
- Almond and Pear Tart
- "No Bake" Mango Cheesecake
- Wild Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse
- Rose Petal Coulis
- Indulge and enjoy a glass of Louis Roederer, Brut Premier Champagne with Tea
RISHI ORGANIC TEAS AND BOTANICALS
- SILVER NEEDLE
- Widely esteemed for its delicate appearance, elegant sweetness and nectar-like flavor, Silver Needle is comprised of pure, individual plucked tea buds harvested only in springtime.
- Fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossom, which are gathered during midsummer evening and spread among tea leaves over several nights, Refreshingly fragrant and regarded as an ideal digestif.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- Robust and full bodied; a bright red cup with a brisk, malty flavor and sweet caramel undertones. Well balanced on its own or smoothed out to taste with milk and sugar.
- EARL GREY SUPREME
- A special reserve for Earl Grey lovers, our top grades of Yunnan Dianhong black tea are infused with the essential oil from real bergamot citrus fruits grown in Calabria, Italy, prized for their fragrant perfume and floral aromatic complexity.
- GOLDEN CHAMOMILE BLOSSOMS
- Gently sweet flavor evoking fruit nectar, apple and quince with a subtle fragrance of honey. Peak quality blossom from the most pristine chamomile growing regions in Eastern Europe.
- YIMI Rose Black Tea
- The finest black tea leaves infused with a touch of fresh sweet red rose buds.