Afternoon Tea Menu
USD 45 per person | USD 65 per person with glass of bubbles
- Oven Roasted Turkey BLT
- Turkey Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Boursin on Brioche
- House Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Salmon, Citrus Chive Truffle Cream on Pumpernickel
- Deviled Egg
- Deviled Egg Salad on Brioche
- Cucumber Avocado
- Cucumber, Avocado, Alfalfa Sprouts, Baby Spinach on Sourdough
Lemon Blueberry and Classic Scones served with Fresh Devonshire Cream, Lemon Curd, Strawberry Preserves
Mango Passionfruit Panna Cotta, Blackberry Almond Tart, Dark Chocolate Mousse Cups, Raspberry Cheesecake
Indulge and enjoy a glass of Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée Brut with Tea
- Enjoyed throughout the world as a soothing palate cleanser and difestif herb tea. Rishi peppermint leaves source from the Pacific Northwest and are known to be some of the most aromatic and potent in the world.
- Fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms, which are gathered during midsummer evening and spread among tea leaves over several nights. Refreshingly fragrant and regarded as an ideal digestif.
- English Breakfast
- Robust and full-bodied; a bright red cup with a brisk, malty flavor and sweet caramel undertones. Well balanced on its own or smoothed out to taste with milk and sugar.
- Earl Grey Supreme
- A special reserve for Earl Grey lovers, our top grades of Yunnan Dianhong black tea are infused with the essential oil from bergamot citrus fruits grown in Calabria, Italy, prized for their fragrant perfume and floral aromatic complexity.
- Golden Chamomile Blossoms
- Gently sweet flavor evoking fruit nectar, apple and quince with a subtle fragrance of honey. Peak quality blossoms from the most pristine chamomile-growing regions in Eastern Europe.