Receive a valuable Hotel credit for dining and spa treatments.
Located at the scenic hub of four western states, Las Vegas is nestled in a desert valley surrounded by eight mountain ranges. Founded by gold miners, the city quickly became a place of fantasy and extravagance. This vibrant character has made Las Vegas one of the world's most popular destinations for business and pleasure.
- Snowbird escape
- Skiing at Mount Charleston, just one hour from the Las Vegas Strip
- The desert is in full bloom and hiking is at its best. Red Rock Canyon is just 30 minutes away with numerous trails for hiking and biking.
- Ideal time of year to explore Lake Mead by boat, canoe or kayak.
- River rafting down the Colorado River below Hoover Dam is an outing you will never forget.
- Great temperatures - clear skies - ideal for golfing on one of 35 area golf courses.
- Nevada Day – Celebrate Nevada's inception to the union as the 36th state on October 31, 1864.
GMT -8 hours
Pacific Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Accents Gift Shop
Sunday to Thursday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am to 12:00 midnight
Shops at Mandalay Bay
Daily 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm