We empower our people to deliver these incredible guest experiences by creating a world-class employee experience where they feel safe, heard, and supported to be their best.
We believe that selecting talent is a joint process between Four Seasons and you. We want to be sure that we find talent that is a match for our teams, and that Four Seasons is the right match for your values and personal aspirations! Following the formal online application, select candidates will be contacted by our local People and Culture team to coordinate a time for interviews. Throughout the process, you will meet team members through both in-person and virtual interviews.
Onboarding has a huge impact on employee engagement. At Four Seasons we take onboarding seriously as it is essential to ensuring the very best employee and guest experiences. More than a series of programs – this robust journey takes place over the first six months of a new position, role or assignment to outline the why, what, and how of an employee’s new role through a consistent, interactive and supportive experience.
Learning & Career Development
Our approach to Learning & Development ensures our employees feel confident and prepared to be their very best. Whether you are creating a creative cocktail, checking in an excited group for a wedding, or supporting our critical business functions, you will have the tools, motivation, and support to become the best craftsperson, leader, and/or business partner possible.
Four Seasons offers a place for you to grow an amazing career. Our career paths provide many options for growth, and the opportunity to try many different roles and functions. Our global portfolio provides an amazing opportunity to work around the world, or the option to grow your career locally, while learning from some of the best in the industry.
Learning and growth offerings include:
- A learning professional at each property to drive employee development
- World-class onboarding and on-the-job training
- Luxury service delivery training
- A suite of managerial and executive development programs
- Global Task Force opportunities, offering short-term assignments in other locations
- A large suite of digital learning including internal virtual courses, LinkedIn learning, eCornell, and virtual coaching
- A competitive tuition reimbursement program, allowing employees to pursue formal learning
- Educational partnerships with academic leaders including Cornell School of Hospitality Management, and École Hôtelière de Lausanne
Perks & Benefits
Four Seasons offers a variety of perks and benefits to support employees at all stages of life. We offer competitive medical and dental coverage, and time off plans, as well as ongoing personal support through Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). Additional perks and benefits to support well-being and are also available within each hotel.
In addition, our market-leading global Employee Travel Program allows our employees to travel the world while discovering all that our properties have to offer learning best practices, discovering new and innovative ideas, while also building connections with colleagues around the world.