5-DAY SAMPLE ITINERARY
Four Seasons Resort Lanai can help customize itineraries for your event or celebration. Experience traditional Hawaiian cuisine, culture and hospitality at the Resort, or explore the stunning natural surroundings. Below is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Morning: Arrival at the Resort
- Once you've been greeted at the airport or harbour, it's just a short drive to the Resort, where you will be welcomed with a traditional Hawaiian lei greeting and an oshibori (cold towel).
Afternoon at Leisure
- Stroll the lush botanical gardens at the Resort.
- Talk story with the Resort Aviarist.
- Go on a hike to nearby Puupehe (Sweetheart Rock).
Evening: A Taste of Lanai Welcome Reception
- Experience an island blessing and history by a kumu.
- Enjoy a sunset cocktail reception at the Luau Grounds, complete with live music and Hawaiian dancers. Action food stations serve Asian, Italian and Pacific Rim influences. The event also features local Lanai vendors, artists and crafters. Or, gather together overlooking beautiful Hulopoe Bay at Malibu Farm.
- Enjoy a watercolour painting or sketching class by local artist Mike Carroll.
- Explore Lanai's landscape on horseback, or rent a Jeep and go off-roading.
- Indulge in a 60- or 75-minute Signature Hawanawana Massage at the Spa.
- Partake in a Paniolo Hawaiian cowboy-themed BBQ cookout at the Lanai Archery and Shooting Range event lawn, located approximately 20 minutes away. The Resort will arrange transporation.
- Set off for a snorkel sail or whale watch excursion.
- Scuba dive at the Cathedrals, or sail to Maui and visit historic Lahaina.
- Take aim at sporting clays or try your hand at archery.
- Savour the tastes of Lanai with a "dine-around" at the Resort, sampling specialties at our various restaurants.
- Enjoy a poke class at NOBU LANAI, or a mixology or wine-tasting session at the bar.
- Visit the charming plantation town, Lanai City, located 20 minutes away from the Resort.
- Jazz Under the Stars, featuring a champagne reception with soft music and an elegant plated dinner.