Elevate your travel experience to Lanai with a variety of options for private aviation. Enjoy peace of mind and the highest safety standards in private travel along with access to special pricing through our air charter partners for a secure and seamless flight. From customized trip planning to exclusive amenities, our partners ensure an inspiring escape to paradise.
- Bypass the airport wait with direct air service to Lanai from Honolulu. Lanai Air, operated by Western Aircraft, Inc., offers frequent, daily flights, seamless transfers and ground services at the airport and Resort. Book by March 31 for arrivals taking place by December 31, 2021, to enjoy round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air with your stay in any room or suite (terms and conditions apply).
- Travel to Lanai on Jet Edge’s Large Cabin Point-to-Point fleet, featuring the highest calibre Gulfstream and Bombardier aircraft. Guests will enjoy access to custom itineraries from cities across the country, including industry-leading special fixed rate pricing and one-way offerings from select destinations, along with special partner benefits. Jet Edge is a leader in full-service global private aviation, backed by unparalleled award-winning safety programs.
- Empty Leg Flight Opportunities
- Empty leg flight opportunities to and from mainland U.S.A. occur frequently, offering our guests substantial cost savings on a whole aircraft charter. For those with flexibility in their travel schedule, a one-way flight to or from the mainland may be booked up to a week in advance via Jet Edge.
- Utilize private air transportation to Hawaii with NetJets, the world’s largest private jet company, presenting guests with special access to private air travel without a long-term commitment. NetJets has been the worldwide leader in luxury aviation for the past 55 years. With a fleet of 750 aircrafts, NetJets offers exceptional service and ultimate flexibility in air travel.
Private Aviation Services
- Guests travelling by private jet can access fixed-base operator (FBO) services at the Lanai Airport (LNY), bypassing any stops within Hawaii to change planes. With advance reservation, the Air Service Hawaii FBO can offer jet refuelling operations to large aircraft such as Gulfstream 550 and 650, Bombardier Global Express, and Falcon 7x types, with capacity to reach the west coast of the U.S. for a seamless journey. Planeside vehicle access and catering courtesy of the Resort available.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai is pleased to collaborate with PS LAX to reimagine the LAX airport experience. Located in a private terminal across the tarmac, PS LAX offers a back door to your aircraft, along with seamless security and TSA, and luxury amenities in your private suite before your flight. Four Seasons offers this service one-way, (valued at USD 3,150), to guests flying through LAX who have purchased select suites. Terms and conditions apply.
- Private suites with a two-person daybed, private restroom and complete food-service pantry
- Head-of-State style escort across the tarmac
- Direct transport to and from aircraft via fleet of 7-Series BMW vehicles
- Bypass waiting and screening lines and board via private stairs and elevators
- On-site TSA screening lane
- On-site Customs and Immigration processing facility for international travelers
- Runway views of aircraft landing and taking off
- Complimentary TSA-approved miniatures and travel accessories
- Other facilities like a video conferencing room, shower spa and outdoor recreational space
- Accommodations including in-suite massages and manicures (arranged upon request)
*This offer is valid a with a minimum of five nights in a qualifying suite, and is one-way service only. This offer is not combinable with other offers or promotions and blackout dates apply. Guest are invited to book use of PS for their return flight at an additional cost. For more information and details, please contact the Resort.