Hours of Operation
- Sake and Champagne
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Please note that FUJU is open for the bar time only until further notice.
- Tea Ceremony
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm JPY 8,000 per person, subject to service charge and tax Reservations from 2 guests Please make your reservation at least one week in advance.
Billecart-Salmon is a Champagne house in Mareuil-sur-Ay, France. Founded in 1818 with the marriage of Nicolas François Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon, it is one of the few to remain family owned. “Give priority to quality, strive for excellence” is the family oath.
- N.V. Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve
- N.V. Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
- Kyoto Sake Tasting Set
- 3 kinds, 60 ml each glass
- Tamagawa Daiginjo, Kyoto
- Heian Shishin Red Junmaidaiginjo, Kyoto
- Sawaya Matsumoto Shuhari Akitsu Grand Cru, Kyoto
- Four Seasons Hotel Kyoto Special Cuvée
- Ki No Bi
- Yamazaki Plum Liqueur
- Matured in a toasted cask, 45 ml
- Uji Matcha Junmaishu Yowa no Midori
- 180 ml
All prices are in JPY, and a 15% service charge and consumption tax will be added.