Escape to the pristine luxury of white sandy beaches surrounded by lush tropical greenery. Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is the perfect place to discover the idyllic bliss of Thailand’s island life while in easy reach of island activities and access to abundant sports and leisure pleasures. In addition to its unparalleled location, Four Seasons' renowned customer service ensures a seamless and memorable incentive trip for your participants. Moreover, our experienced sales managers are delighted to assist with customized itineraries to meet the aspirations of your particular group or party.
Afternoon – Arrival
• Arrival at Samui International Airport. Guests are greeted by Four Seasons staff with refreshing chilled towels, before the 30-minute journey to the Resort, where a warm Thai welcome includes a flower hand garland and a cool drink.
• Afternoon at Leisure – Gear up for some inspiring fun in nature’s sanctuary and join us each day for some unique Resort Activities.
Alternatively, you may choose to simply relax at the beach and allow our staff to pamper you with Four Seasons beachside services and get you ready for the busy week ahead!
- Welcome reception and dinner at Beach House or Private Cove
- The Private Cove is an ideal place for first night casual dining. The secluded beach is the perfect setting for the group to get to know each other while food stations can be set up for a buffet dinner with local flare.
- Under an open-air deck shaded by a thatched roof, tables are set in the sand surrounded by beach bonfires and tiki torches. Our Pop-Ups alternate each evening, with featured pop-ups including the Burger Shack, the Seafood Barbecue, and seasonal pop-up themes, depending on where the mood takes you. All pop-up dishes are cooked on-site, right on the private beach.
- Private Yoga lesson by the beach
- Gear up for private Muay Thai kickboxing with an instructor
Dine in style as you gaze out on nostalgic wooden houses and quaint local shops reminiscent of days gone by in Samui. You'll find Thai, French, Italian, Indian, Mexican and seafood outlets here. There are also several pubs and a couple of bakeries offering standard European-style snacks and typical British and Australian pub food.
- Islands Exposure – Experience the Gulf of Thailand from a private boat tour to the 40 islands of Southern Thailand’s Marine National Park, Koh Angthong and Koh Paluay, the Full Moon island of Koh Phangnan and Koh Ma, or snorkeling in the clearest waters at Koh Tao and diving in the Gulf.
Buddhism Experience – Join our 3-hour limousine self-discovery tour with no admission charge required to enter the temples. A private guide may be arranged to accompany you.
Also try out one of these other experiences:
Savour a gala farewell cocktail party and dinner served at our enchanting Residence Villa. On entering, your guests will be welcomed by our gracious staff dressed in Thai costumes and presented with a fragrant jasmine garland. A Thai quintet will perform traditional Thai classical music while local artists demonstrate a series of entertaining historic & contemporary dances.
Don't miss your farewell group breakfast! Optional leisure activities at the Resort before Check Out:
- Take a dip in the infinity edge swimming pool or stroll through the resort’s tropical gardens and conserved coconut groves
- Lounge away the day with a collection of contemporary books and magazines at The Library
- Visit our spa nestled in a coconut grove, offering treatments and services based on a fusion of techniques from Thai, Yogic and other Asian cultures, using Mother Earth and the islands as sources of inspiration.
- Last minute shopping at the Resort’s boutique, offering a wide range of locally made gifts and souvenirs
And then comes time to depart from Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui to Samui International Airport.