Seven Days – By Land and Sea
THE GRAND TOUR
Immerse yourself in the incredible collaborative culture of the Balinese people, and lose yourself in the lush surroundings of our world-class resort and signature service.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT THE RESORT
- Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by our courteous and caring staff, who are always ready to assist you in any way.
- Enjoy cocktails and canapés at the Jati Bar, with quiet music enhancing the relaxed ambience.
- Delight in a rooftop dinner under the stars, around a built-in lily pond. A live jazz band adds even more flavour to your meal.
- Start your day with an early breakfast before taking a unique trip to visit a pearl farm at Gerokgak in northwest Bali. Learn about the process of farming oysters and harvesting pearls.
- Your next stop is the Royal Temple of Ayun at Mengwi. This 17th-century temple is surrounded by a vast moat, which gives the fascinating effect of standing in the middle of a lake.
- In Munduk, a mountain village known for its coffee and clove plantations, you will be invited to partake in a picnic lunch while enjoying spectacular views.
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing Balinese massage in the privacy of your villa.
- After your soothing massage, head to Taman Wantilan for a casual Italian-style dinner.
- Enjoy a group breakfast at Ayung Terrace.
- Leave on an exciting day trip around Ubu that includes shopping, sightseeing, and visiting local museums and galleries.
- Arrive back at the Resort with time to enjoy cocktails and an elegant dinner at the Pool Terrace Café.
- Begin your day with an early-morning yoga class.
- Receive a healthy boxed breakfast at the Spa at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and prepare for a fascinating morning.
- Choose between a visit to Bali Bird Park, which houses the largest collection of Indonesian birds in the world, or time spent with Helen Norman, Senior Director of Spas for Four Seasons Asia Pacific, as she explains and demonstrates age-old Balinese beauty secrets.
- Gather for a trip to Seminyak's Cocoon Bali Restaurant for a delightful meal of Mediterranean cuisine.
- The day begins with a leisurely breakfast
- In Jenggala Keramik, have fun painting ceramics. When you're finished, your creation will be glazed and fired to perfection.
- Travel to Garuda Wisnu, a new cultural park. Tour the area, then have lunch in the hilltop restaurant, Jendela Valley, which features panoramic views of the coast.
- Next is Uluwatu Temple, a cilff-top building dedicated to the guardian spirits of the sea.
- A session of fire yoga by torchlight awaits you back at the Resort, beside the secluded Yoga Pavilion.
- End your day with dinner at Warung Mie, where you will enjoy traditional and regional specialities.
- An early-morning breakfast begins your day.
- On a boat cruise for 30 passengers, try snorkelling or surfing (gear provided). Don't like to get wet? You can view it all from the comfort of the glass-bottomed boat.
- The boat also offers a swimming pool and table tennis, and provides a complimentary breakfast, seafood barbecue lunch with beer, wine, soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water, and a final sunset cocktail upon your return to the harbour.
- If boating is not your thing, explore Bali in a Land Rover, including a trip to the magnificent Pura Sada and Ulun Danu temples, and lunch at a restaurant by the beach. The experience is capped by a trip to a secret waterfall.
- After your spectacular day, relax with a quiet dinner in your villa.
- Fuel up for your day with a delicious breakfast at Taman Wantilan.
- Take a shopping tour of Kuta and Seminyak, where you can find everything from one-stop department stores to unique market-style vendors.
- End your day with a casual dinner at the Resort.