JIMBARAN BAY MILESTONE CELEBRATION SAMPLE ITINERARY
Celebrate a milestone occasion – whether a birthday, anniversary or other personal landmark – by sharing a few days of indulgence and adventure with your nearest and dearest. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay delivers the perfect combination of excitement and relaxation to honour your once-in-a-lifetime event.
Our courteous staff will warmly welcome you and your friends to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, where you’ll enjoy welcome cocktails and canapés.
Day 1 – INDULGE IN GREAT FOOD
- Savour a leisurely breakfast at Taman Wantilan, a scenic restaurant overlooking Jimbaran Bay and Bali’s distant volcanoes.
- Take a group class at the Resort’s Balinese Cooking School to learn the secrets and techniques of Balinese cuisine, and get ready to impress your friends back home with your new skills. Your class includes a delicious group lunch.
- After lunch, choose from a selection of on-site activities: luxuriate at the Spa, try out the tennis court, take a refreshing swim or hit the beach for some fun in the sun.
- Share in a traditional family-style dinner in an oceanfront gazebo, including an authentic Balinese welcome dance and music by Batak singers.
Day 2 – EXPLORE UBUD AND SEMINYAK
- Get your morning off to a good start with a leisurely breakfast through In-Villa Dining.
- Take a tour of Ubud, a town located in the centre of Bali and browse specialty shops that are full of woodcarvings, stonework and jewellery.
- Stop at Four Season Resort Bali at Sayan for lunch, then enjoy an ayurvedic-inspired spa session, performed in a luxurious villa near the sacred Ayung River.
- Head to the beautiful Seminyak area for an exciting shopping excursion.
- For dinner, choose between Seminyak’s three most popular restaurants: Ku de ta, Sarong and Metis.
Day 3 – TIME TO UNWIND
- Begin a peaceful day with sunrise yoga, then enjoy a leisurely breakfast at Taman Wantilan.
- Keep the serenity going with a luxurious spa session, including a 75-minute Balinese massage.
- Fuel up for your onward journey with an informal mid-morning lunch.
- Lounge the afternoon away by the pool or beach.
- Share a farewell dinner at Sundara.