Four Days – A Taste of Bali
EXPLORING BALI WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Discover the beauty of Bali with your family, or share a weekend of indulgence with friends. Immerse yourself in Bali's vibrant culture and breathtaking landscapes, then unwind in the Spa. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay delivers the perfect combination of excitement and relaxation, all complemented by flawless service.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL AT THE RESORT
- Our courteous staff will warmly welcome you to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, where you'll enjoy welcome cocktails and canapés.
- After you've settled in, delight in a traditional family-style dinner at Foreshore Gazebo, including an authentic Balinese welcome dance and music by Batak singers.
DAY 2 – INDULGE
- Centre yourself with on-site sunrise yoga, then savour a leisurely breakfast.
- Take a class at the Resort's Balinese Cooking School to learn the secrets and techniques of Balinese cuisine, and get ready to impress your friends back home with your new skills. Your class includes a delicious group lunch.
- After lunch at the Balinese Cooking School, choose from a selection of on-site activities: luxuriate at the Spa, try out the spacious tennis courts, take a refreshing swim or hit the beach for some fun in the sun.
- Take a trip to beautiful Seminyak area for an exciting shopping excursion.
- For a delicious dining experience in Bali, choose between Seminyak's three most popular restaurants: Kurdeta, Sarong and Metis.
DAY 3 – EXPLORE
Get your morning off to a good start with a leisurely breakfast, then set out for a day of sightseeing in Ubud and its surrounding areas. Your trip might include some of the following locations:
- Tohpati Village, the centre of Batik
- Batubulan, known for its beautifully crafted sandstone statues and daily performance of the traditional Barong dance
- Celuk Village, a centre for gold and silver
- Pura Puseh Temple in the village of Batuan, dating back to the 11th century and known for its marvellous stone carvings
- Mas, best known for its carving of female and Buddha figurines as well as traditional Wayang Wong masks
- Peliatan, home to one of Bali's most famous dance groups
- Ubud Town, renowned for its artist community and beautiful surroundings and especially popular with Bali's most culturally inclined tourists
- Tegalalang, home to Bali's spectacular rice terraces (the village is also well known for its wood carvings – take a moment to watch artists at work)
- Savour a relaxed, family-style Italian dinner at Taman Wantilan.
DAY 4 – UNWIND
- Begin a peaceful day with sunrise yoga, then enjoy a leisurely breakfast at Taman Wantilan.
- Keep the serenity going with a luxurious spa session, including a 75-minute Balinese massage.
- Fuel up for your onward journey with an informal mid-morning lunch.
- Depart from Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay feeling rested and refreshed.