Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is the perfect spot for a family retreat. Make the most of your time together by exploring Bali’s culture and natural beauty, or simply playing in your own private plunge pool. An expert on Bali, our Concierge would be more than happy to create a customized itinerary to suit your family’s interests and needs.
Just a 15-minute drive from the airport, Four Seasons welcomes your kids with an amenity from our Jimba Club. Each young guest receives a Kid Arrival Kit, children’s activity program and menu.
Day 1 – RELAXING AT THE RESORT
- Enjoy an à la carte family breakfast at Taman Wantilan, giving you the chance to sample traditional Balinese specialties.
- Take advantage of the many activities available at the Jimba Club. Your kids can experience Balinese creativity first hand through this educational program of crafts, games, and activities.
- While your kids are having fun, head to the Spa for a massage or facial.
- Savour light bites at the Pool Terrace Café with its delicious selection of gourmet sandwiches, salads and Asian dishes.
- Spend the afternoon basking in the Bali sun at our child-friendly Lower Waterfall Pool or at Coconut Grove on the beach. Enjoy a complimentary cone of refreshing mango or lime sorbet served by our pool attendant, then catch a short afternoon catnap on a comfortable lounge chair.
- Enjoy dinner on the beach at Sundara.
- After a dip in the plunge pool or a bath in the extra-large tub, tuck in for an early night.
Day 2 – Cultural EXPLORATIONS
- Share breakfast in the privacy of your villa through In-Villa Dining.
- Journey to the eastern part of the island for a true cultural immersion into ancient Balinese traditions. Witness the fascinating Barong and Keris dance at Batubulan village.
- Continue on to Celuk, famous for its gold and silver craftsmanship, before ending with a visit to the master woodcarver’s home in the art village of Mas.
- Pause for a brief stopover for a family picnic lunch in the riverside bale at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan.
- Journey on to the holy spring temple at Sebatu and the rice terraces at Tegalalang. Capture panoramic views of Lake Batur and the active volcano at Penelokan.
- Search out the Kehen temple in Penglipuran before visiting the famous art community of Ubud, where galleries and boutiques feature unique artistic finds.
- Explore the exotic tastes of Indonesian delights at Taman Wantilan, an intimate Balinese restaurant set within a pretty lotus water garden.
Day 3 – CASTAWAYS IN PARADISE
- Try one of the inventive daily breakfast specials on offer at Taman Wantilan for an early-morning treat.
- Cast away for a memorable family escape on the open sea and uncover a vibrant marine world while snorkelling in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Set sail on board a 20-metre (64-foot) luxury sailing catamaran to Crystal Bay, a remote tropical island in Nusa Penida.
- Snorkel some of Indonesia’s best coral reefs, teeming with tropical marine life. The waters around Nusa Penida are known for their crystal-clear beauty.
- Upon your return to the Resort, rest your weary muscles and take a family class on Balinese massage.
- Complete your evening with the freshest ocean catch at Sundara, our beachfront restaurant and bar.