Romancing the isle itinerary
Sail into the sunset, dine on a comfy lounge bed by the ocean’s edge, or just soak up the rich cultural spirit of Bali’s island paradise. Made for romance, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is the perfect place for together-time. Please contact our Concierge to personalize your visit.
Upon arrival at Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai International Airport, it’s just a 15-minute drive to Four Seasons, where you are greeted with a refreshing tropical drink and a chilled towel.
Day 1 – Bali Resort romance
- Spend your first day at the Resort relaxing and soaking in the sun.
- Begin the day with a delicious à la carte breakfast served in the privacy of your villa through In-Villa Dining.
- Take a slow stroll after breakfast, exploring the Resort’s many gardens and laneways. Relax a while in a romantic open-air bale by the sea.
- At the Spa, indulge in a romantic Love and Connectivity treatment, designed to bring balance to the heart chakra. This tender, side-by-side treatment – combining a foot wash, scrub, massage, heart chakra work and a romantic bath – uses rose oil and warmed rose quartz to reconnect the body and mind to inner peace and stillness.
- Pamper yourself by shifting to the yoga bale and partaking in a hot coconut oil hair treatment. Finish off the lavish experience with a delicious fresh coconut drink.
- Enjoy a languid lunch at Sundara Restaurant where the mood is always upbeat and casual. Dine and drink in the sunny views of the beach and Jimbaran Bay.
- For the rest of the afternoon, soak up some rays by the Resort’s infinity-edge pool that appears to extend into the bay itself. Homemade sorbet and other light snacks are available through the Pool Terrace Café.
- Prepare for an enchanting sunset voyage. Begin the evening with a champagne cocktail and canapé in the marina garden at Benoa Harbour. Set sail for an evening of fine dining while being serenaded with live music on the 20-metre (66-foot) Sailing Catamaran strewn with twinkling lights.
Day 2 – Cultural discovery
- Begin a day dedicated to great cuisine with breakfast in one of the open-air pavilions at Taman Wantilan. Enjoy one of our Asian breakfasts served with a panoramic view of Bali’s volcanoes.
- Join our Chef for a tour of the local fish market to immerse yourself in the vibrant colours and bustling activities of daily Balinese life.
- Return with your fresh produce to the Balinese Cooking School, where the Chef will lead you in creating three Balinese signature dishes that will be sure to impress friends back home.
- Share lunch with the Chef as you savour your creations: Balinese chicken satay, grilled red snapper wrapped in banana leaf and a Balinese pumpkin treat.
- Late in the afternoon, visit Uluwatu Temple for a tour and watch the spectacular sunset.
- Celebrate the end of a perfect day back at Four Seasons with an elegant, four-course dinner served in one of our romantic oceanfront bale pavilions.
Day 3 – Adventures in nature
- Celebrate the morning with a private champagne breakfast at dawn in a secluded Balinese beach bale. Watch the sunrise while overlooking serene Jimbaran Bay with the silhouette of the sacred Mount Agung in the background.
- Gear up for an exhilarating ride into the mountains, navigated by an expert guide and driver. During your trip, you’ll discover small forgotten villages, temples, and shrines. Photograph Bali’s famous terraced padi fields and marvel at mist-shrouded peaks.
- Hide away for lunch at Gunung Batukaru, a rain forest restaurant deep in the mountains.
- Stop by a small farm to see the crops (vanilla, coffee, cocoa, cloves) and the local animals.
- Take an afternoon respite from your travels. Your driver will serve coffee and tea with cakes.
- Head back to the Resort for a dynamic dinner celebrating seafood and steak at Sundara on the beach. Relax at one of our couple’s tables overlooking the Bay.
- After dinner, continue the romance with innovative wine and cocktail selections at Sundara’s bar.