Meet us at Base Camp, our full-service, outdoor-adventure concierge service and in-house ski shop, where our expert guides can organize a complete itinerary tailored to your specific interests and skill level, no matter the season.
- Open Daily
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Ski Concierge
- Base-Camp Counsellers
- Bike rental
- Ski rental
- Paddleboard rental
- Retail for sale
- Hiking recommendations
- Custom itineraries
Right outside Base Camp or minutes away in Grand Teton National Park, hikes to dazzling mountain peaks, waterfalls and glacial lakes are waiting for you to explore. Our counsellors can provide all the necessary information you need for your hike, or arrange for ranger- or naturalist-led excursions.
- Ski Rentals
Skip the hassle of lugging your own equipment and rent from our in-house, full-service, ski-rental shop. Our Ski Concierge will be happy to arrange all aspects of equipment rental, as well as tuning, valet, storage and in-room boot fittings.
- Skiing and Snowboard Lessons
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, ski and snowboard lessons allow you to learn at your own pace and achieve personal goals. Our Ski Concierge can recommend and arrange full-day or half-day instruction with a professional guide.
In this ultimate skiing adventure, High Mountain Heli-Skiing transports you to any of five surrounding mountain ranges for a day of unforgettable skiing or snowboarding on fresh, untracked snow. Skiers can expect a full day of skiing at 12,000 to 15,000 vertical feet (3,658 to 4,572 metres).
- Snowmobile and Snow Coach
See the sites on a guided snowmobile tour during a half-day excursion or a full, three-day adventure. Travelling with younger children? Snow-coach tours are great for families and take you through Yellowstone in heated comfort.
- National Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride
The horse-drawn sleigh ride begins at the Jackson Hole Visitor Center. Don’t forget your camera, as this hour-long ride takes you face-to-face with the animals of the National Elk Refuge.
- Nordic Skiing
- For a more aerobic winter workout, try Nordic skiing. Shooting Star is a private club in Teton Village with excellent, groomed, cross-country trails open to the public. At a combined 9.2 kilometres, Shooting Star’s Nordic course offers a variety of terrain from easy trails to more intermediate hill options, as well as skate-skiing options. Nordic skiing offers a perfect winter experience in the crisp and rejuvenating mountain air. For those who would like to try Nordic skiing off the beaten path, Hole Hiking Experience and Jackson Hole Nordic both provide great trips into Grand Teton National Park.
- Backcountry Guides
- For advanced skiers and riders looking to experience the best snow conditions in Jackson Hole, we will help you reserve an alpine guide to explore the magnificent Teton backcountry. This personalized service is offered by knowledgeable guides who will teach you the basics of backcountry-route selection, use of safety equipment and high-alpine winter travel.
- Dog Sledding
- Dog-sled tours offer an unforgettable outdoor adventure in pristine scenery. Learn how to drive your own team and get a sense for this unique winter pastime. Explore the snow-covered terrain along the Continental Divide; or, take a full-day tour, including a tasty cookout lunch, to Granite Hot Springs.
- Guided Snowshoe
- Tours are offered with Hole Hiking Experience. We would also be happy to arrange a group or private tour. Hole Hiking provides complimentary snowshoe equipment.
- Not far from Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, Snow King Resort’s Tubing Park offers a fun alternative to skiing. Guests can enjoy the spectacular scenery while riding the tow lift to the top of the hill, then take hold of the inner tube for an exhilarating ride down the park’s groomed trails.
- Mountain Club
- Limited to just 30 members, this exclusive club offers a wide variety of choice services and amenities to enhance your winter experience. From valet parking slope-side and daily spa access to a private lounge located next to Base Camp, the Mountain Club will take your ski experience to new heights. We are currently sold out of memberships. To be added to our wait list, please contact Residence Services Manager Reanna New at +1 (307) 732-5160.
- Kayaking and Canoeing
Paddle and play in the waters of Jackson Hole’s rivers and lakes. Choose your vessel: a flatwater or sport kayak, a stand-up paddleboard, a traditional canoe or even an inflatable kayak “duckie.”
- Whitewater Rafting
Jackson Hole is home to a wide range of river-running options. Trips vary from a calm, scenic trip on the upper Snake River to a wild ride on the rapids of the lower Snake.
- Hot-Air Ballooning
Fly in a balloon over the largest-remaining, private open space in Jackson Hole, a working ranch bordered by Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger-Teton National Forest and the Snake River. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range, Jackson Hole Ski and Mountain Resort and Teton Village from high above the valley floor.
- Chuckwagon-Supper Ride
Experience the spirit of the Old West with a chuckwagon-supper ride aboard an 1800s-style, horse-drawn covered wagon. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and a traditional Western music show complete with bluegrass music and Wyoming ranch stand-up comedy.
- Wooden-Boat Tours
- Enjoy a private scenic float in a handmade wooden boat with the option of a gourmet-catered, riverside meal and fly fishing. Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures provides guests a memorable experience on the river.
- Tandem paragliding is truly an unforgettable experience. Float over the town of Jackson Hole and its surrounding wilderness with a certified, USHGA-paragliding instructor who will ensure your safety as you take in the inspiring valley views.
- Rock Climbing and Mountaineering
- Challenge your mind, body and spirit as you rock-climb in Grand Teton National Park, either just outside the Resort’s Base Camp or 40 minutes north in the Tetons. After learning the fundamental skills, from knot-tying to climbing techniques, you’ll be ready to ascend an unlimited variety of rock faces suited to your level, whether you are a first-time climber or a more experienced mountaineer. At Base Camp, we can help put you in touch with world-renowned, highly trained Exum Mountain Guides for the very best instruction to help you complete exciting, triumphant and beautiful climbs safely.
- Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club is the valley’s first full-service, championship, 18-hole golf course. Opened in 1963 and redesigned in 1973 by Robert Trent Jones II, it showcases some of Jackson Hole’s most breathtaking Teton views. This semi-private club is consistently ranked number-one in the state of Wyoming by Golf Digest magazine. Located just 20 miles (32 kilometres) from the Resort, the club offers a pro shop, golf instruction, club rentals, a driving range and a putting green.
- Ropes Course
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s new Aerial Adventure Course is a network of zip lines, balance beams, cargo nets and other challenges – all suspended 25 feet above the ground. The course offers a range of features with varying levels of difficulty to allow you to stretch your limits, both physically and mentally, while harnessed up and safely belayed. No experience is necessary, and the Aerial Adventure Course is great for kids and adults alike. Contact the Concierge for more information.
- Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Rodeo has been a part of Jackson Hole’s cowboy culture since the first settlers arrived more than 100 years ago. Your Jackson Hole vacation wouldn’t be complete without experiencing the legendary Jackson Hole Rodeo.