Waters of Hualalai – "Wai Maoli o Hualalai"
This package includes:
- Choice of wedding location site
- Set up of teak chairs for all wedding guests
- Tropical fruit-infused water station for guests
- Four Seasons wedding manager to assist with coordination and planning
- Assistance in arranging a marriage license appointment
- Traditional Hawaiian officiant
- Hawaiian duo for up to two hours
- Conch shell blower
- Solo hula dancer for one hour
- Consultation with florist
- USD 500 floral credit
- 6,000 of seasonal white blossoms sprinkled at wedding site
- Natural ‘Ohi ‘a wood arch with floral décor
- Three-hour photography package
- Three-hour videography package
- Bottle of champagne on wedding night
- Romantic dinner for two under the stars with wine pairings
- Steaming of couple’s wedding attire
- Resort sedan transfer from/to the Kona International Airport
Components are subject to change without notice.
*All florals from local growers with natural finishes.
**About Hawai'i Legacy Hardwood: Through its Hawaiian Legacy Restoration Initiative, Hawai'i Legacy Hardwood is working with Four Seasons Resort Hualalai to return to native forest on 1,000 acres (405 hectares) of its 2,700-acre (1,093-hectare) sustainable koa project. Located on the slopes of Mauna Kea, this historic site was once a majestic koa forest and the personal property of King Kamehameha I, the first king of Hawaii. Hawai'i Legacy Hardwood is utilizing old-growth koa trees still residing on the property as the seed source for all Legacy Trees in an effort to return this tropical forest to its former glory.