Romantic dinner for two under the stars
- Complimentary ceremony venue
- Four Seasons Wedding Manager to assist with planning and day-of coordination
- On-property marriage license appointment
- Non-denominational wedding officiant
- Two-hour photography package
- Two-hour videography package
- One-hour solo musician with sound
- Consultation with florist
- USD 500 floral credit
- 4,000 seasonal white petals
- Set up of teak chairs for all wedding guests
- Tropical fruit-infused water station for guests
- Steaming and pressing of couple’s wedding attire
- Bottle of champagne on wedding night
- Resort SUV transfer from/to the Kona International Airport for the couple
Deposit and Payment Terms: Payments may be made by credit card or wire transfer.
The deposit schedule shall be as follows: 25% good faith deposit is required to confirm the date, along with signed agreement. Other deposits based on total wedding charges will be scheduled between the reservation date and the wedding date. 100% of the total estimated charges (wedding and rooms) will be due 30 days prior to the wedding date.
Cancellations: The cancellation fee will be based on the date the written notice is received and will be outlined in the signed agreement.
Taxes and Rates: All rates in this brochure are exclusive of HI State GET Tax of 4.712%. All rates are subject to change without notice.