Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
With a dramatic natural setting of azure ocean, white sand, black lava and lush green vegetation, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is part of the exclusive Hualalai residential community on the North Kona Coast.
Centuries ago, intrepid travellers from Tahiti and the Marquesas Islands set out on a voyage thousands of miles long. The first island they discovered was the Big Island, the largest, youngest and grandest of all the Hawaiian Islands. This place of snow-capped mountains and erupting volcanoes was the focal point of subsequent expeditions by the explorers. The Big Island became the cradle of Hawaiian civilisation and produced the man who united all the warring islands under one rule: Kamehameha, who was born in the Kohala area around 1758.
Missionaries from New England arrived in the early 1800s, first coming ashore on the Big Island at Kailua-Kona. Their influence changed the course of Hawaiian history.
From the Big Island's signature Merrie Monarch Hula Festival to the IronmanTM Triathlon, Hawaii offers year-round events and activities to please the most discerning traveller.
- PGA CHAMPIONS Tour, Hualalai
- Waimea Ocean Film Festival, Waimea, Hualalai
- Cherry Blossom Festival, Waimea
- Annual Kona Brewer's Festival, Kona – A benefit for charitable organizations serving the Hawaii Island
- Merrie Monarch Hula Festival, Hilo
- Lavaman Waikoloa Triathlon, Waikoloa
- Annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk, Waikoloa
- IRONMANTM Honu 70.3 Triathlon, Kohala Coast
- Great Waikoloa Rubber Duckie Race, Waikoloa – A Benefit for United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii
- Hawaiian International Billfish Tournament, Kona
- Annual Queen Lili’uokalani Canoe Race, Kona
- Run for Hope event at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai – Run for Hope is a non-competitive 10-kilometre (6.2-mile) run or 5-kilometre (3.1-mile) walk event that takes place the first weekend in September. Proceeds from this weekend events will benefit the Cancer Research Center in Hawai'i. Learn more.
- IRONMANTM World Championship Triathlon, Kona
- Chef Fest Food Festival – A Four Seasons Event
- Kona Coffee Cultural Festival, Kona
December – January
- Holiday parades in Waimea, Kona and Kainaliu
GMT -10 hours
Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
English is the primary language.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
8:00 am to 5:00 pm