The tree that lends its name to the exceptional Milo Suite was valued by Polynesians for shade, beautiful wood, food and even medicine. The suite’s large living area opens to an oversized lanai on which to bask in blue-on-blue views of pool and ocean, or sunset-painted skies.
Enjoy the dedicated service of a Suite Concierge to customize your entire stay to assist with reservations for all meals, arranging exclusive dinners, unique Island experiences, and much more.
We're sorry, Hualalai does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (808) 325-8000 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
- Dedicated Suite Concierge
- Daily choice of: USD 500 credit for food and beverages (including alcohol); Golf for two at Jack Nicklaus signature Golf Course; Two 50-minute Swedish Massages at Hualalai Spa
- Daily American Breakfast at 'Ulu Ocean Grill
- Pressing upon arrival with packing and unpacking services
Luxury Suite Life
- Pool and ocean views from an oversized lanai
- One time use of Palm Grove day bed with lunch and cocktails for two
- Welcome amenity
- Specialty Lei for each person upon arrival
- Tropical floral arrangement
- Deluxe fruit basket
- High-Speed Internet
Renowned Resort Activities
- Private 1 hour yoga, pilates, or fitness instruction
- Use of canoes and stand-up paddle boards (SUP) with Alaka 'i Nalu
- One round-trip airport transfer in SUV
- Valet Parking
- Choose between crafting your own custom cocktails with one of our mixologists or your next favorite dish with a chef!
Gratuities are not included for all dining and services provided.
For Families & Special Needs
Families can be accommodated in suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. We recommend contacting the Resort directly to make the best arrangements. In accordance with Hawaii State law, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room lanais (patios/terraces) and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. For your convenience, there are designated smoking areas.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for suites). Policies may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. If the length of stay of the guaranteed reservation is shortened within the cancellation period, the Hotel will charge for one night's accommodation. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Superclick wireless Internet (1.5 mbps per device) throughout the Resort
- KEF wireless Bluetooth speakers in all guest rooms and Bose wireless Bluetooth speakers in all suites
- Samsung 65-inch LED TVs in guest rooms and 75-inch LEDTVs in all suites
- Personal illy espresso and coffee machine and Qi Botanical Tea available in every room
- In-room filtered water, refreshed daily
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Lightweight cotton yukata robes in all rooms; also available for children upon request
- Hair dryer
- Kawili bath amenities
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown and ice delivery
- Self-service washer/dryer with complimentary detergent and dryer sheets throughout the Resort
- Beach tote for use during stay
- Overnight shoeshine
- 24-hour In-Room Dining