Family fun itinerary
Let Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong help you and your family discover the best of Hong Kong. Explore the sights and sounds of the city's streets, meet native animals at one of its best theme parks, or simply relax by the pool and enjoy the spectacular backdrop of Victoria Harbour.
Call or visit the Concierge for recommendations or to make reservations. The Concierge would also be happy to tailor this itinerary to your family’s particular interests.
Day one – Sights and sounds of HONG KONG
Enjoy your first taste of Hong Kong with breakfast at The Lounge, where you can choose from American-, Hong Kong- or Japanese-style breakfast options.
- After breakfast, go for a stroll and discover some of the attractions that Central and SoHo have to offer.
- Once the morning rush hour is over and the Central Mid-Levels escalator (the world’s longest outdoor escalator system) is heading back up the hill (from 6:00 am to 10:20 am it’s downhill only!), enjoy a walking tour of the city.
- Stop off at the lively wet markets of Graham Street to see vibrant flowers, fruit, vegetables, fish and other produce.
- Wander along Hollywood Road, known for its art galleries and antique shops, before stopping in at one of the many cafés for a coffee and a snack.
- From there, walk to the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens. Visit mammals and reptiles, meet tropical birds, and discover exotic flora and a fun playground.
- Catch a taxi back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and enjoy a Hong Kong institution – lunchtime dim sum at Michelin three-star restaurant Lung King Heen.
- After lunch, relax on the Pool Terrace, dive into our infinity pool, swim a few lengths in our lap pool, or simply take in the harbour views from the whirlpool.
- If you’re feeling brave, take a refreshing dip in our cold plunge pool.
- Walk a few minutes from the Hotel to catch the open-top bus to the Peak Tram station. From there, ride the 120-year-old funicular railway up Victoria Peak.
- Head to the top of the Peak Tower and enjoy incredible views of Hong Kong Island, Victoria Harbour, the Kowloon Peninsula and the distant mountains.
- Time your visit to include the Symphony of Lights at 8:00 pm, and enjoy a laser light show featuring buildings on both sides of the harbour.
Day two - Meet the locals
Start the day with a visit to the breakfast buffet at Blue Bar, where you can choose from hot eggs, pastries, cereals, cold meats and fresh fruit and juices.
- Today, you’ll visit the South Side of Hong Kong Island to meet some of the locals.
- Head to Ocean Park, home to our two resident giant pandas, red pandas, endangered Chinese giant salamanders and much more.
- Test your nerves on some of Ocean Park’s thrill rides, or enjoy the kid-friendly ride options.
- Stop for a spot of lunch at Panda Café , or take the cable car to the headland and dine at Café Ocean.
- Head to Aberdeen, a short taxi ride from Ocean Park, and take a traditional sampan ride through Aberdeen harbour.
- Catch a glimpse of life on the water as you sail past Chinese fishing junks, luxurious yachts, and Jumbo Kingdom, the three-storey floating restaurant designed to resemble an imperial palace.
- Ask your sampan to take you to Jumbo Kingdom, where you can choose where you'd like to dine.
- Either enjoy a traditional Cantonese seafood dinner at Jumbo, or head up to Top Deck on the roof for al fresco dining and cocktails.
Day three - Kowloon discovery
Order breakfast from our extensive In-Room Dining menu and enjoy the first meal of the day in the privacy of your own room.
- After breakfast, stroll down to the Star Ferry Pier.
- Jump on Hong Kong's best-loved form of transport across Victoria Harbour to Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon.
- When you arrive, walk along the Avenue of Stars and enjoy spectacular views of the skyscrapers and mountains of Hong Kong Island.
- While in Tsim Sha Tsui, visit either the Hong Kong Museum of History* or the Hong Kong Science Museum*.
- Take the Star Ferry back across the harbour to Hong Kong Island.
- Partake in some of Hong Kong’s best shopping at IFC Mall, conveniently connected to the Hotel.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon on the Pool Terrace, swimming and taking in the magnificent views.
- Tonight, enjoy contemporary French dining at Caprice, our Michelin two-star restaurant.
*Closed Tuesdays and Thursdays, respectively.