Create cherished memories with a stay that includes daily breakfast and your choice of an intimate three-course dinner or a valuable Hotel credit. Celebrate a birthday or an anniversary, or simply reconnect with someone special on a well-deserved break.
Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Valid from
- Jan 24 2021 – Mar 31 2021
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults
- Choice of a three-course set dinner for two, including two glasses of Prosecco, at The Lounge or through In-Room Dining, or a Hotel credit of HKD 1,000 per stay
- Option to upgrade to dinner at three-Michelin-starred Lung King Heen for an additional cost
- Option to upgrade to an early dinner at Shikigiku, including Chef Gotto's Premium Tasting Menu and a carafe of sake, for an additional cost (subject to availability and must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance)
- With stays on selected weekends: Complimentary Fai Chun calligraphy service in Lane Crawford at IFC Mall when you present your Four Seasons key card (applies from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm on January 30 and 31 and February 6, 7, 13 and 14)
- Option to upgrade to a suite at a special supplementary price, subject to availability (please contact the Hotel's reservations team for details)
- Please indicate your choice of the three-course dinner or the Hotel credit under the "Any Additional Requests?" comment section displayed after you have confirmed your booking.
- Dining upgrade is subject to availability and must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Access to the Executive Club is not included.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.