Create magical family memories with a getaway that includes a series of exciting activities to keep everyone entertained.
- Kids Playroom
- An indoor entertainment haven for kids filled with creative and sensory plays (Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm) *Adult supervision required
- Sweat in Style
- To experience interactive workouts with Kara Smart Fitness Smart Mirror, please visit our fitness centre on 5/F. Daily from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm *First come first served
- Virtual In-room Activities
- Enjoy a series of virtual in-room experiences that you can enjoy in the comfort of your room: Sound Therapy, Simple Face-lifting Techniques, Simple Stretching Exercises, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Simple Breathing Techniques, Massage on Pressure Points and 21 Sun Salutation Moves. The joys of creating your own imbibement is now delivered to your room from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm: Wine and Cheese Tasting (HKD 188 per set per person), Rum Tasting (HKD 188 per set per person) and Lung King Heen Tea Experience with a travel tea ware set as a gift to take home (HKD 288 per set per person) For any inquiries, please reach our team via Four Seasons Chat app or by calling extension “0”
- Virtual In-room Activities for Our Young Guests
- Check out the list of creative activities for kids to be experienced in the comfort of your room: Decorate Your Own Cookie, Braid Your Own Hair, Bingo Time, Animal Towel Art, Tie a Friendship Bracelet, Origami Art, Scavenger Hunt, Learn "Hello" in Different Languages and Bedtime Stories. For any inquiries, please reach our team through the Four Seasons Chat app or by calling extension “0”.
- Board Games
- A variety of board games are available at Front Desk.
- Advanced reservation is required for complimentary activities via the Concierge and activities are subject to availability.
Private Classes for Kids
- Future Yogi – Through breath and body movement, future wellness gurus will learn how to build confidence through inner and outer strength. Fun games and child-friendly poses will improve flexibility, coordination and body awareness.
- Mindfulness in the making – The Spa offers three well proven mindfulness techniques in the private sessions to help increase the child’s focus, clarity of thoughts and improve sleep patterns. In the Mindful Mala sessions, children will be guided through the art of japa mala necklace making. The Mindful Mandala is a session following an age-old tradition of creating intricate, colourful patterns. Healing with singing bowl uses vibration to bring the mind into focus and achieve a feeling of being intensely present.
- Mini and Me Fitness – Move, stretch, play and hone in on techniques across various sports (football, tennis, basketball & rugby) in partnership with Minisport Hong Kong.
Our culinary team at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong will host private classes for up to four children, teaching them tips and tricks on making their own feasts.
- The Italian Job: Homemade Ravioli and Cacao Tiramisu
- Hollywood: Mac & Cheese prepared from scratch and S’Mores Cookies
- Tokyo Drift: California Sushi Rolls and Strawberry Crepe
- Art Jamming – Through different kinds of art creation and art medium, Atelier Studio 83 aims to inspire every kid’s unlimited potential in the world of colours.
- Junior florist – Keep the hands of the little ones busy in this fun, one hour class which helps develop creativity, skills and appreciation in the area of floristry.
All classes except Art Jamming and complimentary activities are priced at HKD 1,200 for two children, with a supplement of HKD 400 per additional child. Art Jamming is at HKD 1,800 for two children, with a supplement of HKD 900 per additional child. Classes are subject to availability and require a 24-hour advance booking.
For enquiries and reservations, please contact the Concierge team at 3196 8230 or email email@example.com.
Little Kitchen Chefs
Shrimp wontons are quintessentially a Hong Kong staple and a heart-warming meal. Executive Sous Chef Gary Chan and his team will pass down the tradition of making the perfect shrimp wonton to our younger guests. Children will learn how to make the filling and wrap them into little pockets of love.
The wonton-making class takes place from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
Master the Cordon Bleu recipe with Chef Gary and team. This classic dish requires a lot of hands-on preparation including tenderizing the meat, creating the stuffing, breading and eventually pan-frying the chicken rolls. It is an exciting challenge for children as they get to be involved in every step from start to finish.
The French cooking class takes place from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
Pizza is a crowd pleaser; this recipe gives children more reason to bring friends and family together through the joy of food. Chef Alex and his team will teach the little ones how to make a bunny-shaped dough and assemble the pizza with nutritious ingredients such as Margherita sauce, carrots, sweet corn and black olives. The freshly-baked pizza can be taken away and enjoyed in the guest room.
The pizza-making class takes place from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
Executive Pastry Chef Ringo Chan and his team will share their Willy Wonka secrets with children.
Chocolate Lava Cake (5 to 10 years old)
The love for chocolate transcends all ages. Children will get to enjoy melting butter and chocolate, folding in flour and learning the tips and tricks on how to successfully bake a chocolate cake with a melting chocolate centre.
Crispy Raspberry Choux (11 to 15 years old)
Older children can take up the more advanced Crispy Raspberry Choux challenge, which requires more skill to create the puff pastry, raspberry chocolate cream as well as a crispy topping. Time will fly by as they will enjoy crafting their own creation from scratch.
Dessert making classes takes place from 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
Shake up the day with fruity creations and indulgent milkshakes with Beverage Ambassador Lorenzo Antinori’s team.
Children will choose from a selection of fresh fruits and juices, and learn how to combine flavours, utilize some simple bartending techniques to create a fun fruit punch.
For the second beverage, children will create a milkshake by combining milk and Oreo cookies and choose their favourite sweetener including agave nectar, honey or vanilla.
Priced at HKD 680 per child, each class is one-hour long and comes with a recipe for children to replicate the dish at home. The Little Kitchen Chefs programme is exclusive for in-house guests and will require a 24-hour advance notice. All classes are suitable for children aged 7 to 12 (except for Dessert Making class).
For reservations and enquiries, please call 3196 8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.