Hours of Operation
- 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm
- 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm* *Closing time for last order.
- Caprice is delighted to welcome families with children aged three and above.
- Gazpacho and Tomato Consommé Jelly, Tomatoes Variation, Creamy Burrata
- Daniel Sorlut Oyster with Celeriac and Granny Smith Apple, Leek and Potato Espuma
- Obsiblue Prawn Tartare with Crustacean Jelly and Mango
- Mushroom Cappuccino with Parmensan Cheese Emulsion
- Melon Gazpacho with Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lobster, Fennel and Mushroom Duxelles, Veal and Crustacean Jus
- Oven Baked Brill Fish, French Beans and Peach, Tarragon Sauce
- “Prince des Dombes” Chicken, Sweet Corn and Chicken Leg Ragoût, Foie Gras Sauce
- Slow Cooked Iberico Pork Rack and Plum, Mustard Cream Sauce
- Poached Peach and Lemongrass Cream, Verbena Sorbet, Tahitian Vanilla Oil
- Hazelnut Sablé and Jivara Chocolate Cream, Hazelnut Ice Cream
- Roasted Apricot, Pistachio and Tarragon Cream, Almond Sablé
- Caprice Cheese Cellar
Tea or Coffee
- Three Courses - 645 per person (Appetiser or Soup, Fish or Meat and Dessert)
- Four Courses - 790 per person (Appetiser, Soup, Fish or Meat and Dessert)
- Five Courses - 895 per person (Appetiser, Soup, Fish, Meat and Dessert)
All prices in HKD and subject to 10% service charge. Menu is subject to change without notice.