Let Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai take you on a dazzling journey of discovery into Vietnam's cultural heartland. Tour the ancient houses, artisan ateliers and beguiling lantern-lit streets of the ancient power port of Hoi An. Marvel at the open-air museum of the former imperial capital of Hue. Try your hand at traditional fishing techniques and learn to paddle a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat on a trip to a nearby fishing village. Then sample inventive local flavours at our Vietnamese restaurant, Lá Sen.
Included in this package
- Daily buffet breakfast in Cafe Nam Hai for up to two guests per bedroom
- Half-day tour of Hoi An ancient town for two guests
- Full-day tour to Hue City for two guests, including private transfers
- Fisherman and Palm tour with a basket boat ride for two guests
- Vietnamese set menu dinner at Lá Sen for two guests
This offer requires a four-night minimum stay.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.