A series of experiences with in-house and visiting wellness experts to help you achieve a more balanced and present state of mind.
- June 24 – 30, 2019
YUKAKO KITAJIMA & TORU OGASAWARA – WATSU WATER THERAPY
Yukako Kitajima, became Watsu Practitioner in 2005. She was the first Watsu therapist to provide professional sessions in the spa in Japan. She is leading all Wasters in Japan with her talents, experience and deep understanding of therapeutic work. Her husband, Toru Ogasawara, who also followed her steps to become an experienced Watsu Practitioner. Watsu is a well-known aquatic spa treatment in which the therapist floats you in the warm water with massage and stretches.
- WATSU WATER THERAPY
- Watsu is a well known aquatic spa treatment in which a therapist floats you in warm water with a massage and stretches. Watsu refreshes your body and allows you to "switch off" from the day's stresses. Enjoy the deep relaxation and balance your body-mind-heart connection in the warm water with Japanese Watsu Master Toru Ogasawara and Yukako Kitajima. 60 MINUTES, CNY 1,500 (Only 6 seats available per day)
- CELESTIAL BLEND STEAM & DRAGON WELL TEA SPRING BLOSSOM BODY SCRUB
- Optional Enhanced Treatment (may be added before or after to the Watsu Water Therapy session) 30 MINUTES, CNY 480
- July 15 – 27, 2019
RASHDY AHMAD – THE HEALING HAND
Rashdy was born into a family of healers; his father was a medicine man, his mother a traditional midwife, and his grandfather practiced traditional cupping using buffalo horn. He studied under many traditional healers from a young age and started treating people at the age of 16. Passionate about helping people feel better, he is renowned for his knowledge and unique healing techniques that see him travelling the world, employing a range of modalities combined with traditional coconut oils to treat each individual’s specific needs and vastly improve their wellbeing.
- ENERGY HEALING
- Rashdy uses spiritual power that is inherent within all individuals. Placing his hand on the area requiring treatment, he draws on his intuitive skills as a Reiki master to resolve physical, mental and emotional blockages. 60 MINUTES, CNY 1,580
- CUPPING RITUAL
- Drawing on Malaysia's ancient cultural influences combined with local coconut oil, cupping has been practiced locally for centuries to release stiff connective tissues, draw out toxins, reduce pain or inflammation and improve circulation. Please note suction marks may be visible on the skin for up to 10 days after a cupping session. 75 MINUTES, CNY 1,980 90 MINUTES, CNY 2,200
- THERAPEUTIC HEALING MASSAGE
- Rashdy combines deep tissue massage and energy healing to manipulate the soft tissues within the body and resolve a range of musculoskeletal problems including pain and muscle spasms. It also helps with providing relaxation, improving confidence and reducing anxiety. 75 MINUTES, CNY 1,980 90 MINUTES, CNY 2,200
- Sep 25 – Oct 4, 2019
SHI XING MI – SHAOLIN KUNG FU YOGA, MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS
Shi Xing Mi (Walter Gjergja) has studied Kung Fu from the age of 13 and Shaolin philosophy since 18. He is one of the very few real western Shaolin Sujiadizi Wuseng. He will be providing a unique mix of knowledge, wisdom and practical experiences consisting of four different sessions.
- MEDITATION SESSION
- Meditation is an ancient practice that can improve memory, mood, sleep and creativity. Awaken your body by Shaolin meditation, Qigong and Chi breathing practice for improving overall health conditions. Recommended for beginners. Time: 7:30am to 8:30am 50 MINUTES, CNY 1,000 / person Group Session - 50 MINUTES, CNY 750 / person (minimum of 3 guests)
- PHYSICAL TRAINING SESSION
- Enhance your physical fitness, strength and endurance to challenge and elevate your fitness abilities for optimal physical performance and conditioning. Recommended for experienced practitioners. Time: 10:30am to 11:30am 80 MINUTES, CNY 1,300 / person Group Session – 80 MINUTES, CNY 1,200 / person (minimum of 3 guests)
- YOGA AND STRETCHING SESSION
- Yoga helps to improve strength, flexibility and energy levels while Stretching will help to release muscle tension and pains for complete rejuvenation. Recommended for experienced practitioners. Time: 4:30pm to 5:30pm 50 MINUTES, CNY 1,000 / person Group Session - 50 MINUTES, CNY 750 / person (minimum of 3 guests)
- MINDFULNESS PRACTICE SESSION
- Enhance your emotional wellbeing and mental outlook through spiritual detox that prevents adrenal fatigue by applying the Shaolin philosophy of Mindfulness practice. Recommended for beginners. Time: 8.30pm to 9.30pm 80 MINUTES, CNY 1,300 / person Group Session – 80 MINUTES, CNY 1,200 / person (minimum of 3 guests)
Note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to a 15% service charge. Reservations are highly recommended.