Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire near London is a wonderful base for your family because we go out of our way to make our guests of all ages feel welcome. Our resourceful Concierge and staff are available to suggest family outings or make dinner reservations for your Hampshire weekend breaks or family holiday close to London.
There is no additional charge for children under the age of 18 and occupying the same luxury hotel guest room with parents or guardians (space permitting).
Our Concierge would be pleased to suggest and help you arrange suitable country or city activities for your family.
- Horse riding
- Swimming pool - 20 metres
- Fishing (pending ages)
- Clay pigeon shooting (pending ages)
- Falconry (pending ages)
With 24 hours' notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services. We will do our best to accommodate short notice requests. Please note that there is an hourly fee for this service.
Kids For All Seasons
Each child receives a personal invitation to participate in the luxury Hotel's professionally run children's programme.
Caring for your Canines
Why not consider bringing your four-legged friend along with you on your visit to Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire? With 500 acres of parkland to run and roam, we warmly welcome dogs and ensure they have a pampered visit by providing a cosy bed, dog dishes, a packet of food and spring water on arrival. Dog-sitting can be arranged via the Concierge desk, and you can even order their dinner through our In Room Dining team from a special pet menu!
We regret that dogs are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverage, nor in the Spa or Pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
Our Pony Club program offers young horse fanatics from 4 and up to take part in achieving mini badges and begin Pony Club efficiency tests.
Upon request, and subject to availability:
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs and/or rollaway bed(s), at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Complimentary use of games, books, playing cards, colouring books, crayons, DVD library, and video games through "On Command" TV
- Complimentary bottles, diapers, wipes, lotion, powder, shampoo and safety pins
- Complimentary use of baby bathtub, blankets, thermometers, high chairs and strollers
Before your stay, simply provide us with the names and ages of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with:
- A welcome amenity
- Child-size bathrobes
- Children's menus in our restaurants and In-Room Dining
- A toy box welcome on arrival from which your child can select a toy
- A specially crafted child's staircase enabling kids to step up to the reception desk to check-in
Games Room @ReedsCottage for Teens
Upon arrival, children aged 10 years and above receive a key to Games Room @ReedsCottage, a kids only spot that contains foosball, air hockey and other fun table games. Open 9:00 am - 9:00 pm daily.