Thai Lanna Wedding Package
In Thailand’s ancient Lanna Kingdom (Lanna means “land of a million rice fields”), a wedding was a grand and solemn ceremony that was full of joy and jubilation.
Imagine a traditional Thai wedding ceremony, unfolding at sunset at the Camp Peak, overlooking the crossroads of three countries – Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos. Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle invites you to experience a taste of Thai tradition, customized to reflect your own personal tastes and preferences.
This WEDDING package includes:
- Two-nights minimum stay in the luxurious tented style accommodations
- Land Rover transportation up the hill to Camp Peak, followed by a ride on elephant back to the wedding site
- Monk blessing ceremony
- Local village elder to lead the ceremony
- A Thai tradition bowls decorated with a traditional flower offering (Bai Sri)
- Cocktail and canapé station at the Camp Peak with personal chef and waiter
- One bottle of Moët & Chandon or Veuve Clicquot champagne or Veuve Aubin sparkling wine
- Hairdresser for the bride
- Professional photographer
- CD containing photos of the ceremony and celebrations
To conclude your romantic ceremony, share a dazzling fire-lit dinner at the Elephant Camp.
- Land Rover transportation to the Elephant Camp
- Welcome greetings by baby elephants
- White orchid floral decorations
- Custom-designed menu with personal chef and waiter
- All in-house beverages
This package has a minimum stay of 2 nights, and can be customized to guest preferences upon request, additional fees may apply.
Price is available upon request.
Please contact our wedding specialist for more detail.