Get away from the hustle of urban life at our magical hideaway, where we offer rare opportunities to be at one with nature – and yourself. Go on a hike in the bamboo jungles and explore the quaint country life on a bicycle. Back at the Tented Camp, indulge in relaxing spa experiences.
- Valid from
- Nov 21 2019 – Dec 19 2019 Jan 6 2020 – Dec 19 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 3 nights
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- Half-day guided hike once per stay
- Guided hillside bicycle tour once per stay
- Two 90-minute spa treatments per person, per stay
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at the Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked).