Get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life at our mystical tropical hideaway. With this special offer, you'll be invited to go on an adventure amidst spectacular mountain trails and bamboo jungles. As you discover exciting new experiences, you may also go on a rewarding inner journey of the spirit. This package offers a rare opportunity to be at one with nature – and yourself.
Included in this package
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants
- Golden Triangle excursion (includes long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and View Point)
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Foraging walk and cooking class
- Tree planting
- Sunrise elephant trek
- Special “better sleep” amenities
- Morning stretching sessions
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundownders at the Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip airport transfers from Chiang Rai International airport
This package requires a three-night stay.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.