Five-Night Adventure Package
Indulge in the chorus of forest birds, uninterrupted views of the mighty Mekhong River and the mystique of the gentle giants over five nights at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle. A highlight of this experience is a day trip to Myanmar, through the bustling market in a motorized tuk-tuk to the replica of the famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Back at the Camp, our chefs will share their trade secrets in a private cooking lesson showcasing Thai delicacies, ensuring a travel experience unlike any other.
Included in this package
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants, including bathing the elephants in the morning, once during your stay
- Second elephant journey on a new route
- Golden Triangle excursion, including long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and view point, once during your stay
- Visit to Myanmar (includes transfers)
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Doi Tung Royal Villa and Mae Fah Luang Garden visit
- Private cooking lesson once during your stay
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- 20% off a second tent for children ages 10 to 18, if desired*
This offer requires a five-night minimum stay and is not available over the festive season.
*Book one tent for adults and receive 20% off a second tent for children ages 10 to 18. Second tent must be booked for the same arrival and departure dates as the first tent. This offer is not valid over the festive season.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked).
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.