The reimagination of the Resort will offer a true taste of Pura Vida at Central and South America's only Forbes five-star luxury resort. Today Four Seasons Costa Rica is a beacon for eco-luxury and will only be improved to exude modern refinement and the most luxurious comforts.
Curious about how the transformation will unfold? Continue reading below for more information.
A design interpretation of “Pura Vida”
Our renovations will be led by the locally inspired yet globally renowned design firm Meyer Davis Studio of New York City.
- Nature will take centre stage as we renovate the Resort’s signature indoor-outdoor spaces to meld seamlessly into the peninsula’s vibrant landscape.
- Each space will leave a lasting impression with a breathtaking combination of natural colours, rich elements and indigenous art.
- The entire new Resort experience will pay homage to the beautiful, diverse tropical wildlife surrounding our peninsula.
- Meyer Davis’ design concept plays with space, form, texture and light to create a sense of effortless, sun-dappled luxury.
Bringing Outdoor Beauty to the Indoors
Each of our 181 guest rooms and suites will be transformed into a sophisticated retreat of intimate luxury and warmth for today’s modern traveller.
- Guests will enjoy new furnishings, natural colours, rich textures and local artisan pieces in each room, and on every private balcony or patio.
- Our 15 one-bedroom hillside Canopy Suites will also feature new plunge pools.
- Linger longer in our redesigned lobby, with inviting open-air gathering spaces that exude a see-and-be-seen resort vibe.
Introducing a Celebrity Chef Partnership
Our three reimagined restaurants will all feature new designs and culinary concepts.
- Our new signature restaurant will also offer a new farm-and-sea-to-table concept and a renovated showpiece outdoor kitchen.
- Our new culinary offerings will also include an enhanced Italian and Mediterranean seafood restaurant.
- From early mornings to relaxing afternoons, our dynamic lower lobby lounge will shift from grab ‘n’ go to lounge bar throughout the day.