Day 1 – Welcome to Florence
- Settle down in your Florentine home and enjoy a first stroll through the private gardens of the hotel – the biggest in town!
- Treat yourself with a delicious light lunch and drink at open air Trattoria Al Fresco in summer or at the Atrium Bar.
- Meet your private tour guide who will tell you the fascinating story of enchanting Florence and accompany you to two of the most famous museums in the world: The Accademia and the Uffizi
- Start your culinary dinner experience in style and indulge yourself with some of the best dishes in town created by Chef Vito Mollica at the one-star Michelin Hotel restaurant Il Palagio.
Day 2 – Discover Siena, San Gimignano and the Tuscan countryside
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel you are picked up by your private driver. Your journey takes you to the south of Florence – the famous Chianti area with its rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards
- On the way to Siena your first stop is Castellina in Chianti, one of the characteristic villages in Chianti. You are welcomed at a family-run winery where you enjoy a tour of the premises and a tasting of their local produce, from olive oil to Pecorino cheese and of course their wines
- Your next stop is Siena, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Italy, with its magnificent Piazza del Campo and Duomo
- From Siena the driver will take you to San Gimignano, a town that has managed to conserve fourteen towers of varying height which have become its international symbol
- After a day full of diverse and beautiful impressions you head back to the hotel where the Spa team will welcome you. Explore this oasis in the tranquillity of the Gherardesca gardens and enjoy a treatment of your choice
- Get ready for a typical Florentine dinner experience – whether you enjoy traditional or modern, the Concierges give you just the recommendation you are looking for!
Day 3 – Fashion & Shopping in Florence
- Spend a day full of explorations in the jewel of the Renaissance – Florence! You have certainly already noticed why this city is world-famous for its beauty, art and culinary scene. Today you will enjoy fashion and shopping!
- Pass by typical food markets, discover the numerous artisan shops that Florence is famous for, but also the area of Via de’ Tornabuoni and Via Strozzi being the main addresses of high-end Italian designers. You will also find the Salvatore Ferragamo museum in this area, a shoe collector’s heaven with more than 10.000 pairs in the archives. The Concierges are happy to assist you in suggesting places to find anything you may require
- Spend lunch in one of the typical Florentine restaurants – either on tiny, charming squares or at restaurants following the slow food philosophy. The Concierge will be more than happy to assist you with the reservation
- Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze you have the great advantage of an exclusive access to the gardens which are just a stone’s throw away from the buzzing city centre.
- The Concierge is at your disposal finding the restaurant of your choice for tonight
Day 4 – Truffle Hunting’s secrets
- Most people think of Piemonte and Alba when talking about truffles. In fact, from October to December, Tuscany is one of the most important areas in Italy for truffle production. It is a true treasure and one of the most valuable and best condiments which can be used in the kitchen
- Have you ever enjoyed a truffle dish and it was actually you who found the “black gold” yourself? Today will change your answer: A car will transfer you to one of the most famous truffle hunters in Tuscany. The area is approximately one hour drive away from the hotel. You will take part in their morning briefing and then be transferred to the woods where the truffle hunt starts. Among the trees, in the beautiful rolling hills of Tuscany you will be walking along with the hunter and the dog prospecting this delicious ingredient
- The most rewarding part follows after the hunt: You will enjoy a truffle tasting menu on their grounds
- In the evening you may prefer to just relax to the soothing tone of the live piano together with a light dinner and drinks at the Atrium Bar or go to a lively bar close-by the hotel for enjoying the last cocktails before your soon return to our incredible city
For more information and to personalize your itinerary contact the Concierge Team: call +39 0552626290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org