Day 1 – Welcome To Florence
- Settle down in your Florentine home and enjoy a first stroll through the private gardens of the hotel – the biggest in town!
- Treat yourself with a delicious light lunch and drink at open air Trattoria Al Fresco in summer or at the Atrium Bar.
- Meet your private tour guide who will tell you the fascinating story of enchanting Florence and accompany you to two of the most famous museums in the world: The Accademia and the Uffizi
- Start your culinary dinner experience in style and indulge yourself with some of the best dishes in town created by Chef Vito Mollica at the one-star Michelin Hotel restaurant Il Palagio.
Day 2 – Disover Siena, San Gimignano, and the Tuscan countryside
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel you are picked up by your private driver. Your journey takes you to the south of Florence – the famous Chianti area with its rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards
- On the way to Siena your first stop is Castellina in Chianti, one of the characteristic villages in Chianti. You are welcomed at a family-run winery where you enjoy a tour of the premises and a tasting of their local produce, from olive oil to Pecorino cheese and of course their wines
- Your next stop is Siena, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Italy, with its magnificent Piazza del Campo and Duomo
- From Siena the driver will take you to San Gimignano, a town that has managed to conserve fourteen towers of varying height which have become its international symbol
- After a day full of diverse and beautiful impressions you head back to the hotel where the Spa team will welcome you. Explore this oasis in the tranquillity of the Gherardesca gardens and enjoy a treatment of your choice
- Get ready for a typical Florentine dinner experience – whether you enjoy traditional or modern, the Concierges give you just the recommendation you are looking for!
Day 3 – Fashion & Shopping in Florence
- Spend a day full of explorations in the jewel of the Renaissance – Florence! You have certainly already noticed why this city is world-famous for its beauty, art and culinary scene. Today you will enjoy fashion and shopping!
- Pass by typical food markets, discover the numerous artisan shops that Florence is famous for, but also the area of Via de’ Tornabuoni and Via Strozzi being the main addresses of high-end Italian designers. You will also find the Salvatore Ferragamo museum in this area, a shoe collector’s heaven with more than 10.000 pairs in the archives. The Concierges are happy to assist you in suggesting places to find anything you may require
- Spend lunch in one of the typical Florentine restaurants – either on tiny, charming squares or at restaurants following the slow food philosophy. The Concierge will be more than happy to assist you with the reservation
- Staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze you have the great advantage of an exclusive access to the gardens which are just a stone’s throw away from the buzzing city centre.
- The Concierge is at your disposal finding the restaurant of your choice for tonight
Day 4 – An enchanting day out to the Cinque Terre
- In the gentle season wake up to an exciting day of new experiences! The chauffeured limousine awaits you downstairs bringing you to the private aviation terminal of Florence airport
- A helicopter is on stand-by for you flying you westwards over Tuscan hills until you reach the northernmost tip of Tuscany: Carrara. You will be one of very few people being able to see the famous marble quarries from high above!
- When seeing Carrara from this perspective, it is hard to imagine that the Carrara quarries have produced more marble than any other place in the world! Already Michelangelo appreciated the quality of the Carrara marble and crafted, for example, David with this precious stone
- Your journey continues to the Cinque Terre (Five Lands). These small villages are one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites
- The helicopter lands in Monterosso, one of the five villages where a guide awaits you. Together you will embark on a private boat where you can lean back and observe one of the greatest treasures in Italy – if not the world! The guide gives you an interesting insight and background of this world-famous coast
- A stop in picturesque Vernazza shows you how colourful a little town can be – and of course also how joyful a delicious lunch directly at sea is!
- After a walk in Vernazza the boat brings you back to Monterosso from where the helicopter will fly you back to Florence
- In the evening at the hotel a comfortable dinner at Al Fresco is the best way to let sink in the unique experience of today. Did you know that some of the best pizza in town is made at this hotel’s wood stove?
Day 5 – Off to Emilia Romagna region
- Today you will catch a glimpse of Tuscany’s neighbour – Emilia Romagna! Your departure from the hotel is arranged for 10:00AM with your private driver. The drive takes you to this region which is spread to the north of Florence, crossing the Apennine Mountains
- Your first stop is not far from Modena which like most areas in Italy represents a true gourmet paradise. Modena is the birth place of the delicious Aceto Balsamico therefore you have the unique possibility of visiting an acetaia and observing how it is produced from the must of the characteristic grapes of Modena. Alternatively watch the entire processing of the world-famous and popular Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. A lunch at one of the fattorie will complete an unforgettable and instructive culinary experience
- The next stop will make most hearts flutter: You are being transferred to Maranello, the home of the Ferrari! You enjoy a guided tour of the Ferrari museum and the historical Fiorano test track. Explore the past, present and future of these exceptional cars. You also see an extraordinary exhibit dedicated to Formula 1 and experience the thrill of driving a Ferrari racing car in their Formula 1 Simulator!
- After this exciting experience you may again enjoy the role of a passenger in your comfortable limousine with driver on the way back to the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze. You might want to do this experience again… and again!
For more information and to personalize your itinerary please contact the Concierge Team: call +39 0552626290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org