At Four Seasons Hotel Doha, we invite you to discover this ever-expanding city, a stunning natural beauty as well as a remarkable metropolis. Doha’s coastal position and close proximity to the rolling desert dunes of Qatar allow us to offer an immense array of adrenalin-fuelled activities, from dhow trips, big-game fishing and scuba-diving to sand-skiing, quad-biking and “dune bashing” in 4x4s.
Indulge everything this city has to offer, including exciting activities, stunning attractions and excellent culinary experiences. To personalise your visit, please call or visit the Concierge, who is always happy to help.
- Four Seasons staff greet you at the airport, ready to escort you to the car where chilled towels and cool bottled water await.
- During the 25-minute journey to the Hotel, you will get your first taste of Doha’s sparkle as you drive past an elegant corniche framing the calm sea.
- Upon arrival at the Hotel, our staff welcome you with fresh beverages and a smile.
Day 1 - Welcome to Four Seasons Doha
Enjoy the Hotel’s relaxed atmosphere and take part in organized water sports.
- Enjoy your first taste of Doha with breakfast at Après Spa Café.
- After breakfast, stroll down to the private beach and lounge in the sunshine for a while.
- Once you've soaked up some rays, return to the Hotel and plunge into the three-level grotto pool and relax amidst a lavish garden.
- Enjoy a sea-side lunch at the Pool Grill, where you can choose from a variety of international dishes and a wide selection of beverages, including juices of the day.
- In the afternoon, enjoy the warm waters of the sea by taking part in some water sports, like jetskiing, waterskiing and wakeboarding.
- Relish the beauty of the Doha skyline at night on a romantic evening cruise aboard a traditional dhow boat.
Day 2 - Adventure and Excitement
Take an exciting and romantic trip to the charming Qatari desert and the Inland Sea.
- Start your day with a romantic breakfast in bed ordered from our extensive In-Room Dining menu.
- Have In-Room Dining prepare you and your loved one a lunchtime picnic to take with you on your trip.
- Dress in your most comfortable attire and travel 45 minutes into the desert, where you'll go dune bashing – off-roading through the desert in 4X4s.
- Take a break from the excitement and enjoy your picnic in the desert.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the area and marvelling at the indigenous desert wildlife with your loved one.
- Pause to enjoy a superb sunset and take pictures of exquisite panoramic views.
- At dinnertime, visit a traditional desert camp by the sea and taste homemade local food before returning to the Hotel.
Day 3 - Experience and Indulge
Spend your day exploring the city and relaxing before your flight home.
- Start your day with a light breakfast in the Seasons Tea Lounge, where you can choose from hot and cold beverages and a variety of delicious pastries.
- After breakfast, visit the Spa and indulge in a treatment with your loved one, perhaps in our romantic couple's suite.
- Once you've been fully pampered, enjoy lunch in the Après Spa Café, where we offer a wide selection of healthy juices and meals.
- Rent one of our BMWs and set out to tour the city in style.
- Stop at the Museum of Islamic Arts, where you can see one of the world's greatest collections of Islamic art, textiles, rugs and artefacts, just 15 minutes from the Hotel.
- After the museum, travel to the Fanar Islamic Center in the old part of the city, where you will discover and gain insight into the roots of the ruling Islamic Culture.
- Next on the tour is Souq Waqif, an old marketplace where you can buy gifts for family members back home.
- Head over to the Katara cultural village to admire the exhibits and enjoy a mid-day snack.
- Finish off your shopping excursion with a visit to the high-end boutiques at the Pearl-Qatar and Villagio mall.
- Have our Concierge make reservations for you at one of the best restaurants in Souq Waqif.
- You can choose from a variety of different Middle Eastern, European and Asian cuisines, like Lebanese, Moroccan, Qatari, Iranian, Yemeni, Chinese or Italian.