Does the Hotel offer wheelchair-accessible rooms?
All accessible rooms feature:
- Wide doors/hallway entry
- Wheelchair-accessible door
- Lowered peephole in door
- Lowered light switches
- TTY/TDD phones available through Front Desk upon request
- Strobe light
- Lowered desks are available
- Lowered drawers and rack in closet
Accessible guest bathrooms feature:
- One full marble bathroom with shower
- Roll-in shower with grab bars
- Handheld faucet in shower
- Attached fold-out seat in shower
- Grab bars for toilet
- Easy roll-in sink area
What business amenities do you offer?
Four Seasons Hotel Denver has a 24-hour business centre. The Hotel can accommodate groups ranging in size from 10 to 500, and is the perfect location for board meetings, retreats, association meetings, and more.
Our complete array of business services include the following:
- 24-hour business centre available
- 24-hour business services available
- Airline reservation service
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business equipment
- Meeting and function space
- Private office
- Translation and interpretation services
- Video conferencing
- Wired high-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- Worldwide courier service
How can I plan a special event?
Expansive pre-function spaces surround the Grand Ballroom and Cottonwood Ballroom, and the outdoor pool terrace offers unique space for banquet events. Please visit our function rooms page for more details on our event venues. In addition, EDGE Restaurant and Bar offers private dining rooms, cocktail party spaces, and more. Please contact the Concierge to get in touch with one of our Wedding Specialists or Conference Services Managers, who will be happy to assist you with all your event-planning needs
What are the parking options at the Hotel?
Our guests are welcome to use our daily valet parking for USD 49 per day with unlimited in and out privileges.
2018 Parking Rates:
0-4 hours: USD 20
4-8 hours: USD 28
8 and more/overnight: USD 49
Parking for restaurants: Complimentary
Parking for the Spa: USD 10
What are my travel options from the airport to the property?
From commuter train to private transfer, there are several options to be transported to our hotel from Denver International Airport. View the options on our Destination page.
What activities or experiences do you offer for couples?
Couples are sure to enjoy specially tailored spa treatments in our Couples' Suite.
Do you have a pool(s) at the Hotel?
The rooftop pool terrace is a lushly landscaped oasis, with potted plants, flowers and pear trees. Enjoy a dip in the heated pool, elegantly covered with deep blue mosaic tile and surrounded by Colorado buff sandstone. Relax poolside on our brightly coloured, modern-style loungers.
What attractions are nearby? What is the best way to get there from the Hotel?
Experience the vibrant culture of a downtown which is regarded as highly walkable. Found in the heart of Denver's Theatre District, the Hotel is also your ideal jumping-off point for a mountain getaway. Learn more on our Destination page.
Do you have a fitness centre? If so, what kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
With windows looking onto our rooftop pool terrace, the Fitness Centre is the perfect place to unwind amidst the action of downtown. Guests can choose from many cardio machines equipped with televisions, free weights and a yoga studio.
Do you allow pets?
We are delighted to welcome pets as our guests. To ensure a comfortable stay for fellow guests, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- The Hotel is prepared to accommodate your pet in the room provided that your pet is less than 50 lbs., complies with local legislation requirements, is fully trained and appropriately restrained by you.
- Your pet must be kept on a short leash when it is in the Hotel or on Hotel property, unless it is in your room.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended at any time. If you require a pet-sitter, dog walking or pet supplies, please contact the Concierge.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in The Lobby Lounge, any food or beverage outlets, the Spa or pool areas of the Hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on Hotel property and any surrounding areas.