Directions & Maps
The Hotel is a 25-minute drive from Damascus International Airport. British Airways, Syrian Arab Airlines and Royal Jordanian Airlines offer direct flights from London; Air France, Austrian Airlines, Middle East Airlines, Emirates and Gulf Air also serve this airport. Taxis and rental cars are available from the airport.
Airport greeting service
Four Seasons personnel will meet you before you go through customs and passport control. While you visit the airport's duty free shops, a greeter will fast-track immigration procedures, escort you to your luggage and assist with customs control. A luxury vehicle with driver awaits you, to take you to the Hotel.
For more information or to book this service, please contact the Hotel; service fee may apply.
Services provided by the Hotel
Airport transfers and chauffeured hourly limousine rental are available from the Hotel. Please contact the Concierge for more details.
Directions from Damascus International Airport
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
Travel time 25 minutes
Distance 33 kilometres, 21 miles
- Exiting Damascus International Airport, take International Airport Road to Damascus; follow this road for about 25 kilometres (15.5 miles)
- Exit at Beirut Road and continue for about 7 kilometres (4.3 miles); exit at Mazzeh Road
- At the end of Mazzeh Road, go through the tunnel, exiting on Shukri Al Quatli Street; drive past the Ministry of Tourism on the right
- Make a U-turn, crossing under the bridge; continue for about 0.8 kilometres (0.5 miles) before turning right onto Al Barazil Street
- The Hotel's main entrance is on your left
Airport limousine service is available for an additional fee. Please contact the Concierge for more details.
Time and distance to city centre
5 minutes' walk
Time and distance to shopping
5 minutes' walk
Time and distance to financial district
5 minutes' drive
Directions to Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Travel Time 3 hours' drive
- Take Shukri Al Quatli Street towards Umayyad Square; continue along Mazzeh Highway (Fayez Mansour Street) until the end
- Take the first exit on the right (look for the airport sign) and make a U-turn
- You will be on the highway to Jordan; continue on the highway, following signs for Daraa and Jordan
- After 100 kilometres (60 miles) you will arrive at the Syrian/Jordanian border centre at Naseeb; from there, follow the signs to Amman towards Jabal Amman 5th Circle, Al Kindi Street
Should you require further information prior to embarking on your journey or while en route, please call Four Seasons Hotel Amman directly at 962 (6) 550 5555.