Flanked by a tropical rainforest, limestone cliffs and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, the natural beauty on our Island of Legends is as dramatic as it is serene. Tucked away within an UNESCO World Geopark, our Resort’s Malay-style pavilions and villas offer both quiet, romantic havens for lovebirds as well as versatile family-oriented retreats. Wake up with a morning swim in your plunge pool before enjoying breakfast on the deck, then head out to explore the mysterious mangrove forests, winding rivers and ancient sea stacks that create our unique landscape. Find some balance at The Geo Spa, then sit down for authentic Malay cuisine at Ikan-Ikan before toasting the spectacular, jewel-tone sunset with a cocktail at Rhu Bar. Tomorrow, there will be even more wonders to see.
- Three-Bedroom Family Garden Villa with Pool
Set within our tropical gardens, these large and versatile three-bedroom villas are perfect for both multi-generational family vacations and special events with friends. With multiple indoor-outdoor lounging areas, a private pool and oversized living and dining areas, there’s plenty of space for everyone in your party to find the quiet – and fun – they seek.Details
- Deluxe Family Beach Villa with Plunge Pool
Imagine lounging on your poolside deck – reading a book, sipping on a cocktail – while the kids enjoy a mid-afternoon swim. These stand-alone, beachfront villas are ideal for families with older children and offer two bedrooms plus a variety of indoor and outdoor space just steps from the sand.Details
- Partial Sea-View Upper Floor Pavilion
Travelling just the two of you? These romantic, one-bedroom pavilions feature extra-high ceilings and gorgeous treetop views of the Andaman Sea from your private upper-floor balcony, providing an enhanced sense of seclusion.Details
- Garden-View Ground Floor Pavilion
Perfect for nature lovers and families with young children, these one-bedroom retreats are both practical and luxurious, and they open onto a private patio and beautifully landscaped lawn where little ones can play.Details
- offer valid for: Jul 9 2020 – Dec 19 2020
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- 40% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily international breakfast at Serai restaurant for up to two adults (for guests staying in a Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 12; for guests staying in a Deluxe Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 18; for guests staying in a Three-Bedroom Family Garden Villa with Pool: up to six breakfasts; for guests staying in a Royal Beach Villa with Pool: up to four breakfasts)
- Complimentary Sunset Cocktail each evening at Rhu Bar
- Complimentary Wildlife Tour on the Resort with our Adventure Team
- 50% off treatments at Geo Spa
- 50% off water sports activities
Both adventure seekers and those looking to unwind can find their bliss on our seaside playground.
Your own piece of paradise
Our private beach stretches for 1.8 kilometres (1.1 miles) along the Andaman coast, with nothing but endless views of sea and sky peppered with undulating hues of green and blue. Sit back and relax on a beach lounger to soak up the sun, as we bring you a complimentary refreshment every hour, for as long as you’d like.
I almost can’t believe this is my office – what a view! Couples walking hand in hand, children building sandcastles and sunbathers taking in some much-needed Vitamin D. It’s the best.Nizam Pool and Beach Assistant Manager
- Catch of the Day
Discover the island’s fishing heritage at the Resort’s private Rumah Ikan Fish House where generations-old methods are used to catch the freshest fish and shellfish from the Andaman Sea.
- Just for two
Share the magic and wonder of Langkawi as you sip cocktails during a scarlet-hued sunset, indulge in our profound Raja & Ratu couple’s ritual at the Geo Spa, explore the hidden waterfalls, limestone outcrops and mangrove forest, or do absolutely nothing at all as you lounge together in a private pool cabana.Details
- Sail Into the Natural Past
Set sail from the beach with one of our naturalists, passing by ancient sea stacks and entering a maze of 550 million–year-old cliffs and tangled mangroves in Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, home to some of the world’s most intriguing creatures.Details