With an idyllic location on Vietnam’s culturally rich central coast, The Nam Hai offers a portal to three extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage sites and a breezy respite on the country’s most celebrated beach. You’ll have a chance to reconnect with your loved ones – whether you take to the East Sea by kayak, explore the glory of imperial Hue or simply savour quiet moments in your own tranquil villa.
- One-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa
Wake up to the sound and sight of the sea through your bed’s alluring drapes. The beach shimmers seductively from your private terrace.Details
- FAMILY VILLA
Enjoy quality family time in the lush private garden before tucking your little ones in their own en-suite room, complete with games and treats.Details
- FIVE-BEDROOM POOL VILLA
Share the generous spirit of central Vietnam when you entertain more than 30 friends and family members in the lantern-lit gardens of this expansive complex.Details
- ONE-BEDROOM POOL VILLA
Rekindle romance in this private paradise with a heated pool and a separate, pitched-roof pavilion, perfect for a quiet meal.Details
- THREE-BEDROOM HILLTOP POOL VILLA
You’ll have plenty of time to catch up with your friends or family on the warm sundeck surrounding your own pool in this tropical retreat.Details
- offer valid for: Oct 1 2018 - Oct 5 2018
- minimum stay: 4 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 5 days in advance
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served in Cafe Nam Hai
- Round-trip transfers between Danang International Airport and the Resort
- Daily meditation, Dharma talk and sharing session
- One Stability Yoga session on the beach
- One 90-minute spa treatment from the Creativity collection for two guests
- One 90-minute spa treatment from the Non-Judgement collection for two guests
- Three three-course lunches for two guests
- One three-course dinner for two guests once during the stay (excludes seafood market night)
Eight synchronized, quartz bowls, strong enough to be felt throughout the Resort, heal the body and mind.Details
Heart of the Earth Spa
Beautifully perched over a lotus pond, our Spa is guided by the renowned Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings, fostering not only wellness but also compassion.
Our crystal-singing-bowl sound therapy connects you to a higher plane of being.Oanh Ngo Resident Singing-Bowl Artist
- The Nam Hai Cooking Academy
From Hanoi’s haute cuisine to Hoi An’s street food, we’ll share secrets of Vietnamese cooking using ingredients we grow.Details
- Wet Rice Growing
Bicycle through the shimmering countryside of central Vietnam and plant rice seedlings. Afterward, you’ll share a meal with the farmer and his family.
- Fishing with the Locals
Experience an authentic and illuminating window into the local way of life in Phuoc Hai village, just 10 minutes away from the Resort. Try your hand at traditional fishing techniques; learn to paddle – and then race – a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat; and cruise the tranquil palm-flanked waterways of the Cua Dai River listening to community tales.