It's good to be a local. Call us to find out about our Egyptian residents offer.
Directions & Maps
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||10 minutes|
|Distance||7.5 kilometres/4.6 miles|
A visa fee of USD 25 per passport is applicable when travelling onward for a journey outside Sharm El Sheikh. For more information, please email our resort reservation department.
- Turn left out of airport, onto Airport Road
- Continue for approximately three kilometres (two miles), turn left (U-turn) and then take the first right turn
- Follow Airport Road for two more kilometres (one mile)
- Turn right onto Four Seasons Boulevard
- The Resort will be in front of you
Premium Fast-Track VIP Service
- For couples: USD 60 (also applicable for single person)
- For families (2 adults + any number of kids less than 12 years old): USD 90
- For groups (including more than two adults): each additional adult or couple will be charged with USD 60
Time and distance to city centre
25-minute drive to Naama Bay (15 kilometres/8 miles)
Time and distance to shopping
- The Resort houses an elegant boutique close to the lobby. Open daily from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Nabq Bay shopping mall features boutiques, supermarkets and restaurants: 20 minutes/12 kilometres/7.5 miles. Open daily from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Old Sharm is the local marketplace of the city: 40 minutes/25 kilometres/16 miles. Open daily from 11:00 am to 12:00 midnight.
- Il Mercato offers upscale outdoor shopping: 45 minutes/22 kilometres/14 miles. Open daily from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.