Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
- Central Serengeti, Serengeti National Park, P.O. Box 14321, Arusha, Tanzania
- Tel. +255 768 981 981
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights.
Services & Amenities
- All inclusive food and beverage offerings
- Unique dining experiences
- Infinity pool overlooking the Serengeti
- Personalized excursions and guided activities
- Educational Discovery Centre
- A variety of room types, including suites and private villas
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Fitness Centre & Spa
- Complimentary Kid’s Club
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Serengeti
Concierge Recommends: Serengeti
The Discovery Centre Manager at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti shares travel recommendations to make your stay memorable.
MEET “THE BIG FIVE”
Learn about the five most popular animals to search for while on your African safari: the lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhinoceros.
East Africa’s world-famous wildlife sanctuary, the Serengeti National Park, holds the continent’s most diverse and largest concentration of plains animals, including the Big Five. Serengeti is perhaps most famous for the “Great Migration” – a breathtaking spectacle that features more than one million wildebeest, 500,000 Thompson’s gazelle and 200,000 zebra on the move.
- The Serengeti Experience See The Story