Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
- 2, Okhotny Ryad, Moscow, 109012 Russian Federation
- Tel. +7 (499) 277 71 00
- Fax. +7 (499) 277 71 99
- View The Map
Services & Amenities
- Five venues for Moscow drinks and dining, plus 24-hour In-Room Dining
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Shopping mall and entertainment complex
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- 24-hour high-tech Fitness Centre
- Multilingual Concierge
- Moscow day spa with hair and nail salon
- Indoor lap pool in a glass-roofed courtyard
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- High-tech venues for business functions
- Elite Moscow wedding venues with natural daylight
- See all services & amenities
Book a room with a view and your stay will include daily breakfast and a late check-out....
Start each day with a signature Four Seasons breakfast.
Ring in the new year with a private celebration in a spacious suite. Enjoy a lavish New...
Things to Do in Moscow
Explore beautiful parks, stunning palaces, Orthodox churches and Russian
factories — Moscow and its suburbs have plenty of sightseeing for your vacation.
Concierge Recommends: Moscow
The Chef Concierge at Four Seasons Hotel Moscow recommends the best Moscow attractions and places to visit in Moscow.
Plan your trip in advance and experience the best museums and attractions we recommend.
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow offers luxury hotel accommodations in the Russian capital’s most historic central location. Steps from Red Square, the Kremlin and the Duma, the building faces the beautiful Manezhnaya Square and Alexandrovsky Garden. Nearby you’ll find the Bolshoi Theatre and Maly Theatre, the GUM shopping complex and the Okhotny Ryad metro station.