Like luxury skyboxes perched high above the glittering Las Vegas strip, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas’ stylish guest rooms and suites are located on floors 35 to 39 of the Mandalay Bay tower, offering unsurpassed views of the world-famous Las Vegas Boulevard and surrounding desert landscape.
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- 3960 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 U.S.A.
- Tel. 1 (702) 632-5000
- Fax. 1 (702) 632-5195
- View The Map
Receive a valuable Hotel credit for dining and spa treatments.
Services & Amenities
- Lushly landscaped private pool
- Direct access to Mandalay Beach
- Forbes Five Star Spa
- Direct access to Cirque Du Soleil's new show, MJ One, and LIGHT nightclub at Mandalay Bay
- Award-winning golf course within a mile
- More than 20 restaurants in the Mandalay Bay complex
- Indoor/outdoor bar open late night
- Live events & entertainment at Mandalay Bay
- 24 hour business services
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Las Vegas
Concierge Recommends: Las Vegas
A Chef Concierge at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas shares tips to make your stay in Las Vegas a memorable one, from where to create your own perfume to all best shopping spots.
7 Things to Do in Las Vegas With Kids
Head outdoors, catch a show and hit the pool with these family-friendly suggestions from Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
Long a place of fantasy and extravagance, Las Vegas pulses with a vibrant mix of outsized architecture, high-rolling casinos and over-the-top entertainment. Located in the Mandalay Bay tower along the strip, luxury Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas places you in the perfect location to enjoy it all.