Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
Directions & Maps
The inter-island carriers Hawaiian Airlines, Island Air and Mokulele, and the trans-Pacific carriers United Airlines, American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines and US Airways provide service to Kona International Airport, 10 minutes from the Resort. Air Canada, WestJet and Delta Air Lines also service Kona International Airport seasonally.
Taxi and limousine services are available. Most major car rental firms operate at the airport. Hertz is available at the Resort as well as at the airport.
Services provided by the Resort
The Resort offers transportation to and from the airport. Please ask the Concierge for limousine, sedan and taxi rates.
Overnight valet parking is available for USD 25 per night.
Directions from Kona International Airport (KOA)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||10 minutes|
- As you exit the Kona International Airport, turn left onto Highway 19 (also called the Queen Ka`ahumanu Highway)
- Travel north for 6.5 miles (10.5 kilometres), about 10 minutes
- You will see a lava rock wall with "Hualalai" written in white letters on the left-hand side of the road
- Turn left and follow the paved road
- The greeter will direct you to the Resort
Limousine, Town Car, and taxi service available.
Time and distance to city centre
30 minutes/15 miles/24 kilometres
Time and distance to shopping
- Seaside Beach: On site
- Seaside Luxe: On site
- Seaside Boutique: On site
- Waikoloa King Shops: 18 minutes/12 miles/19 kilometres
- Kailua-Kona: 30 minutes/15 miles/24 kilometres
- Waimea: 45 minutes/30 miles/48 kilometres