Stay in the heart of Cairo, with views of the Great Pyramids to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens just outside your door. At our Cairo luxury hotel, enjoy authentic fine dining and opulent meeting spaces. In nearby Giza, take in the best of the city's arts, culture and shopping.
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence, 35 Giza Street, P.O. Box 663, 12612, Cairo, Egypt, 12311
- Tel. 20 (2) 3567-1600
- Fax. 20 (2) 3568-1616
- View The Map
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep followed by an expertly prepared meal from our top-rated...
Services & Amenities
- Open-air main pool and children's pool
- Private ladies-only fitness room
- Audiovisual equipment for meetings
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi in guest rooms, suites and meeting rooms
- Personal trainers
- Multilingual Concierge
- Shops and services in First Residence complex
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Cairo
Concierge Recommends: Cairo
Egyptian culture, dining, shopping-even lesser-known pyramids. Find out where to find the best in the Triumphant City.
CRUISE INTO EGYPT’S PAST
Many say that a trip to Cairo is not complete without taking a ride on a “felucca,” a long wooden sail boat that historically once carried everything from pharaohs and military troops to food and supplies.
A DAY AT THE SPA, ANCIENT EGYPTIAN-STYLE
Ancient Egyptians had a number of beauty rituals, many of them strikingly similar (in spirit, anyway) to those offered at contemporary health and beauty havens. See a list of spa treatments that match up to the historical tradition.
In Egypt's capital, chic restaurants and towering skyscrapers live alongside centuries-old pyramids and mosques, and desert heat gives way to cool nights that are perfect for a boat ride along the glittering banks of the Nile. Experience it all from our luxury hotel in Cairo.
- A Closer Look at the Ocular See The Story