For decades, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) has been a preferred address for Hollywood celebrities and the international elite – from Elvis Presley, John Lennon and Warren Beatty to the Aga Khan, Dalai Lama and the British royal family.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
- Los Angeles (Beverly Wilshire), 9500 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90212
- Tel. 1 (310) 275-5200
- Fax. 1 (310) 274-2851
- View The Map
Receive a complimentary fourth night.
Receive 20% off our Room Rate when you book your stay in advance.
Receive a Hotel credit of up to USD 500 with your two-night stay.
Services & Amenities
- Multilingual Concierge
- Hotel Fitness Center
- Private pool cabanas
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- House car service, providing transportation within a 2.5-mile (4-kilometre) radius of the Hotel
- Mediterranean-style outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary morning coffee
- 24-hour Business Center
- Children's welcome program
- Spa Facilities
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Beverly Hills
Concierge Recommends: Beverly Hills
Surrounded by the Santa Monica Mountains, Beverly Hills is the crown jewel of Los Angeles for luxury shopping and cuisine, from world-renowned fashion houses and one-of a-kind boutiques to award-winning fine dining and chic, celebrity-favorite eateries.
An LA Neighbourhood Walking Guide
Take a detour from the city’s highways and byways, and explore LA’s best districts on foot.
Beverly Hills is both a mecca for international shoppers and a quiet residential enclave favoured by Hollywood’s elite. Enjoy easy access from our hotel in Beverly Hills to a host of LA sights, with an idyllic Southern California climate year round.