- Our limousine will pick up your family from Queen Alia International Airport, 30 minutes from the Hotel.
- Don’t miss our unique in-kitchen Friday brunch at Olea restaurant – perfect for the whole family.
- With its low height, The Kids Corner at Friday brunch lets your children help themselves to kids’ specialty items, featuring everything from mini-burgers to the Sweet Corner. It also includes a fun play area to ensure your kids will love brunch as much as you do!
- La Capitale is also a great option for the family. Together you can enjoy authentic brasserie cuisine in a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
- Petra is so much fun for the whole family! Take a horse ride from the main gate of Petra to the entrance of the old city.
- Walk along the Siq trail to the Treasury, which will amaze you!
- Here’s what else is fun for the family: camel rides, or even a just a selfie with a camel.
- The quickest way to see the well-known scenic sites of Wadi Rum is a 4x4 tour, which can accommodate the whole family.
- Camel rides are also popular here, and short trips can be arranged by the visitor centre.
- See all of Wadi Rum from 2,000 metres high in a hot air balloon.
- Explore the Mars-like desert with your children on a fun hike with a Bedouin guide.
- Wind down at night for a family campout in the desert – tell stories by the campfire and sleep in a tent or under the stars.
- The Red Sea resort of Aqaba is always warm and enticing, whether for swimming, fishing or snorkeling. If your family loves water sports, you’re in the right place.
- For those who prefer to keep their feet dry, all the deep-sea wonders can be viewed through a glass-bottomed boat, or you can just relax under the sun on the resort’s sandy beaches.