We are thrilled to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. The health and safety of our guests, members and employees has always been our first priority and that continues in the current COVID-19 environment.
Four Seasons has created an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care, which is a continuation of our already stringent health and safety policies and procedures. Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading experts, technologies and tools, Lead With Care sets out clear procedures to educate and empower employees to best care for our guests, members and each other.
With Lead With Care as our guide, we have created a phased approach to reopening our Spa and Fitness facilities. Upon reopening the hotel on October 1, we will be resuming services with the changes and restrictions list below.
- Modified hours of operation are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm for the Pool and Fitness facilities.
- Massage and Nail treatments are available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
- Facial and Body Treatments are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Reservations will be required for access to the Pool and Fitness facilities. These reservations will be for 60-minute time slots. We kindly ask that you cancel 2 hours in advance if you are unable to make your reserved Pool or Fitness time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the Spa facilities, including while receiving treatments and while working out. The only exception is while swimming. However, physical distancing must be maintained while in the Pool.
- For the safety of all, temperature checks will be mandatory at each time of entry into the Spa.
- The heat experiences (steam room, sauna and hot tub) are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Individual bath and shower amenities are available upon request.
- Food delivery and self-service beverage stations are currently not permitted in the Spa, Pool or Fitness Centre. Beverage delivery, packaged snacks and bottled water are available.
- Personal training sessions are temporarily on hold until further notice.
- Spa day passes are temporarily on hold until further notice.