Thai Lanna Wedding Package
Thai Lanna wedding package
In the ancient Lanna Kingdom (Lanna means "land of a million rice fields"), a wedding was a grand and solemn ceremony that was full of joy and jubilation. The all-day celebration involved elaborate rituals attended by families, friends, respected elders and sometimes even prominent local and royal figures, depending on the wedding couple's social standing.
Experience a taste of Thai tradition with the Thai Lanna wedding package, which includes:
- Thai Lanna wedding procession with traditional Thai Lanna music
- Blessing by village elders
- Master of ceremonies
- Flower bouquet for the bride, and corsages for the groom and the parents of the bride and groom
- Ceremonial set-up with fresh floral decorations
- Bottle of champagne for a toast
- Three-tier wedding cake
- 90-minute Orient blend spa treatment and a choice of a 60-minute body wrap, scrub or Thai herbal facial for the bride and groom at our acclaimed Spa
- Manicure, pedicure and hair setting, including a shampoo and blow-dry for the bride
- Candlelit dinner for the wedding couple in their own sala, with a Four Seasons signature cocktail
- An in-room Four Seasons gift for the wedding couple upon arrival
This wedding package does not include accommodations, meals, beverages, wedding costumes, hairdressing, make-up, entertainment or legal marriage registration. Legal marriage arrangements can be made upon request. Wedding packages can be customized to guest preferences upon request. Fee applies. Conditions apply regarding availability and price of flowers. Please ask for details. Advance booking is required. All offers are subject to availability at time of booking, unless otherwise noted. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to previously booked business. Rates do not include taxes, service charges and gratuities, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.