Make your commitment to each other with a nine-monk blessing in a ceremony led by a village elder. Surrounded by the resplendent natural beauty of the Mae Rim Valley, wearing Thai wedding garlands and standing under a floral wedding arch, create lifelong memories for you and your guests.
THB 233,000 (with no guests); THB 8,200 per guest (up to 10)
Maximum of 10 guests
- Traditional Thai wedding processional
- Nine-monk blessing at The Lawn
- Thai water blessing followed by exchange of vows
- Village elder to conduct the ceremony
- Traditional Thai bridal garlands for bride and groom
- Traditional Lanna Thai musicians and dancers during the ceremony
- Complimentary cocktails and canapés following the ceremony
- Candlelight dinner with wine pairing
- Floral decoration of your choice
- Professional photographer for three hours
- The packages are exclusive of legal marriage registration.
- Complimentary venue included in the package is The Lawn or Rachawadee Residence.
- The prices are for weddings held in 2023. Prices for 2024 onward are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outside catering is prohibited.