Our residence villas are perfect for family travel.
Mini Boot Camp
Cleanse and refresh your mind and body with this special package from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Surrounded by majestic mountains and shimmering rice fields, your wellness journey includes meals in our restaurants, private yoga and meditation sessions, a detoxifying massage treatment, and much more.
Included in this package
- Personalized wellness consultation for two guests once per stay
- Daily energizing breakfast for two guests
- Power-packed lunch for two guests at Terraces restaurant once per stay
- Rejuvenating dinner for two guests once per stay
- Tour de Maerim (private bicycle tour) for two guests once per stay
- 60-minute Muay Thai session for two guests once per stay
- 60-minute Pilates session for two guests once per stay
- 60-minute private meditation session for two guests once per stay
- 90-minute massage of your choice for two guests once per stay (choose from Thai, Orient Blend, Aromatic or Swedish)
- 60-minute activity session followed by a Q&A session for two guests once per stay (choice of yoga, tennis or Muay Thai)
- ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS FOR GUESTS STAYING THREE NIGHTS: à la carte lunch for two guests at any of the Resort's dining outlets once per stay; à la carte dinner for two guests at any of the Resort's dining outlets twice per stay; 45-minute TRX workout for two guests once per stay; 60-minute outdoor workout for two guests once per stay
This package requires a two-night or three-night stay. Extend your stay to experience a Designer Pilates program customized for you by our experts.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
For guests staying on December 31, a compulsory charge of THB 14,000 per person plus 17.7% tax applies for the New Year's Eve dinner. For children between five and 11 years of age, the charge is THB 7,000 per child, plus 17.7% tax. No additional charge applies for children ages four and younger.